my Ing sprites

http://img35.echo.cx/img35/7463/ingspritesheet3ku.jpg
my first sprite sheet
i will acsept any coments and stuff and would like 2 know how 2 make it better.
(off topic)who can geuss what sprites its made from…

I usually try to give a balance of positive and negative comments, but… For this, I just can’t.

Terribly shaded, fat, undetailed, and his antennas look terrible.

:\ I really don’t know how I can say this without sounding mean, because there IS nothing good about it. Sorry.

It looks very cartoony! :wink: Although I like the vanishing effect…

Don`t like it,I do like that appearing effect though.

What happened to the pig`s post.

The post was intended to to encourage the progress of serpenter not upset daz if you looked at the second post the upercase letters were removed but the mesage content still encoureged serpenter to keep trying harder as Whining is against the rules is that rule for all if it is take a look at your own post genius but i agree that it is enough serpenter keep working on the graphics and more details . you will do great .

Very funny (If thats what you wanted to hear) The vanashing affect is good. making it look cartoony gets a thumbs up from me (Why look real when it can look unreal) but when I look at it, it reminds me of robotic snails and slugs o.O

whats an ijng

It was probably a mispelling. He ment Ing.

yes it is a miss-spelling. i meant ing, i suck at spelling… seariously

I see… BTW, it’s spelled seriously
And yes, the sprites do suck, but I still like the vanishing effect. :smiley:

thanks for the comments guys.
im currantly working on a vaati (legend of zelda minish cap)
its megaman style but it isn’t no wear near finished yet though

:clap: [size=6] Hi Serpenter.love the new pic…I can see you’ve been working hard. Keep up the good work.

the first sheet of vaati sprites are complete. i would like comments on how to inprove them.
by the way, the ing wer spost to look cartoony. :wink:

:clap: Hi Serpenter.
I love the Vaati. I can see you’ve been working hard. Hope you get a few more replies this time.
Keep up the good work, thats the best advice I can give…I’m not too good a drawing myself.

Bland. That’s all there is to it. Of course, maybe I’m just biased because Megaman edits are so overdone, and people never do enough work that he looks like anything more than MM in a costume. At least you edited the face for once though, so I gotta give you props there. :slight_smile:

The Vaati sprites are kind of weak. He doesn’t really show any movement when he casts the “Magic Shots”, and he hardly shows any emotion entirely.

They might be better if you make him move slightly more, or give him more animations.

:wink: I think your drawings are much improved I take it you’re not using any expensive software for your pics?
Keep up the good work!

Expensive software for spriting. How about MS Paint?

yes, i use microsoft paint :wink:
cool and simple to get use to :smiley:

:astonished: I think your pics are great. people should be more supportive.
you haven’t been here for a while, i hope people aren’t putting you off!
or is that you i have seen hatching pokemon eggs?
keep up the good work.