MY LIFE FUCKING SUCKS

But seriously, I want that game like crazy. Luckily, I got a PS2 about a week ago (no games for it, as of yet -_-) so there’s a higher chance of my mom getting it for me now, but… my mom said I could get it if I had at least all B’s. So, of course, I get all B’s and one C. Gr <_<

I’m in luck, though, cause my brother’s coming for the weekend, and bringing Guitar Hero 1, which is mine, and so will be reunited with me, and Guitar Hero 2, so I’ll be able to at least play that.

Lol, my first response to this topic’s title was…

But then I read it.

Yeah, the game looks pretty interesting… O’ course I don’t have Playstation so, uh…

ECKS DEE.

But uh, for those that don’t know, it’s the best game ever made. Literally. It’s the only game I know that 100% of the people that have tried it (that I know) liked it. And I don’t mean just one person, I mean like 20 people.
If you’ve never played it, you’re missing out majorly. It’s the only game I have ever been addicted to (being without it for the past 3 months actually had weird effects on my brain; dreaming about it, fingering songs randomly, stuff like that), and though that’s not really a good thing, it goes to show just how good it is.

OMG NO WAI!~ GUITAR HERO TWOWWO~~!~!

<_<

Never played it. But I’m sure that since 20 people you know liked it, the vast majority of Americans and Canadians will… Too bad I’ll never have time to play this masterpeice because PS2 and Sony are horrible, and will go bankrupt by the end of 2006.

I may be mistaken, but I swear I heard someone saying that Guitar Hero 2 will become available on some other systems…

Edit: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/puzzle/guitarh…tml?sid=6157997
Sony going bankrupt might not be an excuse for much longer.

Yeah, it’s coming out for the 360. They even have a 360-exclusive controller for it.

Oh, and, MF: EBAY.

Guitar Hero will be on eBay for like 4 more years.

im learning to play a REAL guitar soon.

“My life FFFFing sucks!”

Well, you can always take the easy way out. >_>

hands Timaster a rope

im_better: I’m learning to play guitar right now, and 3 of my four borhters have tried the game, and love it. 2 of those play guitar.
Playing guitar =/= not playing GH.

Dragon: lolz

Everyone: I now have GH1 and GH2.
So uh, yeah.
You can still discuss just how awesome it is, though I guess if no one has played it, then there’s not much room for conversation.