naruto

not trying to be mean…

…but you’re really cheating yourselves out of alot by watching the eng dubbed. it is nothing like the japanese version. besides, reading a few subtitles is nothing compared to losing the feeling of what it was meant to be =)

oh, and the cartoon network episodes tend to cut out the gory scenes, like when he stabs his hand in episode… 4? (check the episode number if im wrong)

too true and christ sake t3h subb is on youtube to 220 (yes I know I’m repeating myself) so ya don’t need to torrent it.

oh? in that case, i guess you could just go to youtube and get really crappy video quality… i guess thats fine, but i tend to like the higher quality things. i just posted the link to dattebayo in case anyone wanted to try torrent. =P

really where (btw torrents as much as I love them are Illegal so ya should remove t3h linkzorz)

Torrents are not illegal. When you download torrents, you are not breaking any Copyright laws so removing the link is unnecessary. BTW, I use http://naruto-kun.com for direct downloads (FREE!) for Naruto. realitylapse.com isn’t bad either

yeah… i get my direct dl’s from naruto-bunshin. they’re rmvb (a real player format) and pretty well encoded–well, most of them, anyway.

Of cours their not, I’m not breakin ANY copyright laws when I torrent epic movie or Halo combat evolved that would just be silly.

fyi, any show played on the television is subject to being taped. torrenting naruto would be fine. besides, the website doesnt have a link to illegal things, so its fine. that’s why i didnt link the torrent website >.>

Torrents are NOT illegal. What you download with them CAN BE illegal. Your also forgetting that some people actually make torrents legally to their stuff (Decemberists?, GunZ, some Star Wars fan film… just to name a few). Let me reiterate, DOWNLOADING TORRENTS IS NOT THE SAME AS DOWNLOADING PIRATED SOFTWARE.

i watch naruto and IT IS AWESOME :sunglasses: and now sasuke is getting cooler a like narutos kyuuby form :smiley:

do you watch the eng dubbed or the jap version?

edit

yay he bumped one of my topics :slight_smile:

both and who bumped what topic

you bumped this topic… but it wasnt really bad, seeing as how the last post was only a week ago…

edit

shippuuden looks promising, although naruto still sounds like a little girl… at 15 for god sake… stupid voiceactors >.>

yeah the dubbed version sounds weird

I bumped to say. Did you watch episode 185 it is really funny at the start? :naughty: :^_^: :laughing:

Gaara got owned is all I have to say about Shippuuden.

And Sasori was pretty cool.