New Adventures of the Artifacts of the Month

It isn’t. At least, I don’t think it was. IIRC it has the new mess of a line feature (my #1 used thing for all my spritework)

it was just a REEEEALY long since i was here the last time:D

I’m using Home Basic, maybe that’s why. Because everything is exactly the same except the Zoom tool which is a lot less convenient. I might get XP Paint anyway, the cursors feel a bit lees accurate now, too.

I miss Vista Paint…it was my favorite. I can’t do SHIT with Windows 7 paint, the line tool is stupid. That’s one of the main reasons I haven’t been spriting, others being I have a lot of stuff to do. I’m a PC, and Windows 7 is bullshit. Gimme Vista paint.

On that note, anyone know where I could download it for Windows 7? I really wanna start helping out again… :confused:

I know there’s an XP Paint you can download, but I can’t find the link. I think Zurg posted it a while ago.

the runes are still wip.

bump

Legs are WAAAAAAY too skinny. Knee also looks too low on the front view.

Shading and colors are pretty darn impressive though.

micro bump
Well, I like the second from the left looks best. The one to the far left are like you say, too skinny, but not much.

Her shoulders are the size of the titanic, and the legs are skinnier than her arms. The side view looks a little top heavy, she looks like a tumor with legs. But it is rather gorgeous, fantastic shading sir.

Hey Zurg, where’s it at BRO

I need it too, now that I got a new computer with 7. And I had never truly experienced 7’s Paint. Now that I have, HOLY BALLS IT’S SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Found it.

i think this is better.

The shoulders still look huge to me.

Runes are shaping up to look nice. The background panel could use some shading though.

Since Pom bumped it…

The knees on the front view are too low. The upper leg has been stretched, when really the lower leg should be (since the lower leg is at an angle in the side view).

I think you’re thinking too heavily about the knee spike, rather than the actual knee joint. The joint itself should rest about where the tip of the spike is on the current sprite, if not a few pixels above that even.

Yeah, uber-bump.
Soo… where we at…? I wanna do something gimme something to sprite I wanna sprite something. If we could get active again and get this moving, we could get the whole game done in as short as a decade!! :smiley:>

It’s already been a decade Rundas. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like we’re running out of time then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Almost! Not quite… I have a question regarding the first Prime battle. How would that battle work exactly, it’d be awkward in 2d I can’t picture that working. I wanted to know because I saw CM mentioned earlier about the Prime we made together but I don’t know how it would work in game if that sprite could be used. :confused:

EDIT: Swan, I’ve missed you </3