New Megaman Poll

I have the Japanese version of the Anime. It’s a little better than the American version. I even have the figures :astonished:. (We all know Blues and Roll figures = Aura Must Have!!!)

Hehe… I’ll never forget the classic STUPID AS HELL intro.

(mispronounces)BASS! Why must we fight?!
Shut up! shoots

That dialogue deserves an academy award or something. Only a GENIUS could write that.

And who the hell thought of the name ‘evil energy’?

I think my 4 year old cousin.

I like the Battle Network Series, they gave a nice adventure touch to the games, and BTW: coming soon Battle Network 5!, this will implement more of a team based game.

Eh… I like the classic series the best but the classic series is dead. The newest X games are pretty good, and the Battle Network games are a pretty solid Rpg… Wait! You said that the Battle Network games add Action1 The action was already there!

No, he said they added adventure. :stuck_out_tongue: Unless you mean a different post than I think you do, in which I’ll guess he meant added action to the RPG genre.

I guess i just can`t read today…

im into megaman now. i heard romours about it, but actually, its very good. i like the battle network ds game, but lan is kind of annoying. the megaman levels are the best.

to tell you the truth, the only megaman game that I have beaten is X5, I loved it. I have anniversery collection with all the classic games but never played them maybe I should.

Megaman 2 had the best music.

did anyone else like megaman extreme 2 for gb? i liked its first song, also, i dont know about the cool songs you are all talking about (the awesome theme songs i have never heard), think someone could post them for me? :smiley:

sorry, i meant megaman extreme 2 originally

X5 has better.

http://music.quandra.org/Music/

also, anyone else here think that megaman extreme 2 was awesome?

Smartdude47

Listen to the MegaMan 2 soundtrack. Bubbleman’s stage is one of the best tunes in a MegaMan game. Ever.

I’ve never played Extreme. Was’nt it some old GBC game?

X vurses Zero is awsome.

megaman extreme 2 was good, it was for gameboy color, however, i still think i played TLOZ:LA for gameboy far more, it had an awesome ending (it was a really sad melody at the end, and it asks some really deep questions), but since it isn’t part of this topic, i will stop talking about it, however, i did like megaman extreme 2’s opening stage music a lot, try and find it :smiley:

MM X = BEST!!!.. NO CONTEST GODDAMNIT!!!

there is always a contest Hairy…

i like x, but everyone likes zero one hell of alot more.
x is best mm charachter. my faveroute dude is that guy with the big sheild whos in red.he rox all