Nightmares and

:O_O: Woah that is freaky. :astonished:

Damn, I had a nightmare I was gonna share, but I forgot itā€¦

Iā€™ve had a lot of tornado nightmares. All of them featured multiple tornadoes Iā€™d see out of the windows of the house I was in, and the whole dream was always in shades of purple.
My favorite color is a shade of purple, and yet it always seems to be associated with fear for meā€¦

Lately Iā€™ve had recurring dreams of people burning.

Then I had one in which we were having a reception for my Grandpaā€™s funeral (he drowned a few weeks ago), and um, people were bringing gifts for some reason.

A bunch of people didnā€™t show up, and it turned out they were all killed in big fires.

Not that special, but thereā€™s a reason I bring this upā€“one of the gifts I received was a guitar.

A black one with badass flame patterns and fins and crap. Very nifty.

Then I turned it over. It had a giant pink Hello Kitty face emblazoned on the front.

ā€¦

fin.

Damnā€¦ I wish my guitar had a giant pink Hello Kitty face emblazoned on the frontā€¦

I had one where a giant spider was running around me on the ground.

I said ā€œthis is a dream, so the spider canā€™t hurt meā€. It ran up and bit me on the foot, and I woke up with my foot feeling like shit.

Sorta creepy.

I had a dream where every so often the universe would collide with a perfectly symmetrical universe, causing random individuals to see themselves heading the opposite direction on the other side of the street. This created copies of people in the same universe. (it happened with Homer Simpson while exiting a taxi, other random people, an entire family that teleported to a light dirt road while hiding inside a large barrel, etc.)

Then I was talking to my ā€œbrotherā€ in his room (who was in fact not my brother from real lifeā€“he was some tall creepy hippy guy), and he said that he was almost killed in his room by some gunshots that kept coming through the wall. I was a little concerned about my safety in the room, so I got up and walked to the door at the end of a small hallway. As soon as I got to it, it opened, and there was my ā€œbrotherā€ from the other universe holding a gun up to my face, politely telling me to get out of the way with an evil smile.

Another bizarre random dream, but at least it had some kind of plot this time around.