Nintendo getting sued?

So I assume your father owns a large company?

Still, it’s not IMPOSSIBLE for this company to win. I’d say at best, they could fine nintendo, and get some of the Wii’s profits. But even that’s farfetched, simply because the case is ludacris.

I agree, this small company is just made that there sale declined and they want money, and they target Nintendo because of the Wiimote and there thing is not the same. This will be the biggest mistake that this small company will make.

I hope the court sue this company, and Nintendo Wins this case witch it will.

Yeah I agree with all of you. InterLink is going to be out of business the day after they win the lawsuit (like they will…) because all of their members are dead. Sounds to me like a cheasy way to get money, but c’est the country that sues at the drop of a dime.

Another shoddy attempt at making money off Nintendo. Like the Anascape case wasn’t enough.

I’m going to hurt these guys for even thinking of suggesting Wii be taken off the market. Because if I can’t get one because of these losers, [color=red]killll[/color]

X-Y Coordinate locater complete with trigger and other buttons on top for controlling a computerized device.

The Wii is a computer too you know.

lol, this will have almost no impact at all, shit like this has been around for ages (both the pointers and the bull law) anyways, the absolute worst that will happen is nintendo loosing a small bit of settle money, which is nothing to it, but even then, i see this fading away and being thrown away, rather than anything go overboard.

i am quite sure that if you dont look for this, you will never hear about it.

Probably not. XD Whatever happens, it’ll be taken care of… and the end.

No, that proves that money can buy people.

It would’nt be the first time Nintendo would have to pay for using other companys patents… so why does anybody care?

To me, it seems that the Wii-mote being sold would actually Boost their sales. Don’t you want a Wii-mote to use on your computer? I do. But now I’m not going to buy one because these douches decided to make some quick cash. The idea isn’t new though, we’ve had airmouses for quite a long time. (For computer mouses, it is actually supposed to be said as “mouses”, funny huh?) Pity, they would have done well.

lmao… its never going to happen. nintendo will get their team of 100,000 ninja-japanese-samurai-well-paid lawyers and pwn the opposition… O.o

OH COME FUCKING ON. i just think someone wants nintendo’s money.stupid ass’

of course… everyone wants money, and they’ll go as low as taking from the big “N” if they have to, which is really sad if you think about it.

LOL

Il be one of those ninjas!

:smiling_imp:

errrr.i dont mean to mini mod(but i am)…but off topic much?spammy much?

Ooookay, that’s actually gonna be really bad for that business… Everyone is going to hate that company. Seriously… there’s the kids who want Wii’s… then there are the parents who want to get Wii’s for their kids… Then there are the parents and adults who wanted Wii’s for themselves… and then there are the crazy teenagers/nintendo fanboys who would be very willing to riot, pillage, burn, and all around kill the company. And I wish I was joking about the last one as much as it sounds.