Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!1!!eleven!

I just bought Fallout 3 GOTY Edition. Last night I let it install, but when I checked on it this morning it went back to 0% and said the game wasn’t available. So I installed it AGAIN, and waited 7 FUCKING HOURS, and now, when it finally finished, it went back down to 0% and said it wasn’t available.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! I JUST WANNA PLAY FUCKING FALLOUT 3! I SPENT 50 FUCKING DOLLARS AND I EXPECT IT TO WORK!!!NCBpq1 "L#GONV KNPIO#FNP:WE

Ahem. So. Anyone know what I can do to fix it? Before I kill everyone in my family and myself?

EDIT: After doing every single thing conceivable, nothing has changed except Steam won’t open because: “Steam.exe (main exception): Cannot open blob archive file: CMultiFieldBlob(mem-mapped file): Failed to open file”. I searched how to fix it, found it, and tried it, three times, but it doesn’t work.

I just paid $50 to fill my hard drive and make Steam stop working. And I just wasted a whole weekend on it.

._.

uninstall steam. it sucks.

After doing everything possible, Steam got so fucked up that I just reinstalled it and put my steamapps folder there. Then I took my brother’s launcher exe and put it where mine was, and now it runs, but it just shows a pink screen. Anyone know how to fix that?

Yeah, you have to reinstall steam every now and then to keep everything not terrible…
But all the other services similar to it are just fucking terrible right from the get-go, so meh, I am still a fan of it.

Try right click from the steam menu > properties > verify integrity of game cache or whatever. Worst case scenario, you have to redownload the whole thing, like I had to do when I tried to pull my room mate’s UT3 game into my steamapps.

I did that at about 8 Sunday morning. That was the first thing I tried to fix it. I spent the rest of that day still trying to fix it, which created more errors which I then had to all fix.

Sorry about the double post, but I’m WAAAAAAAAAY too frustrated to care, so-

It now works. I can open it and it runs, and I can go to the main menu and change settings and all that, and start a game, and so I started a game and watched the intro. Then I was born, and everybody had about a 30 second delay between lines, until finally nobody talked at all. It wasn’t frozen, but nobody was talking so it wasn’t progressing.

Does ANYONE have ANY IDEA WHAT TO FUCKING DO NOW?

I have spent THREE FUCKING DAYS trying to get this to work and now I’ve come so close, just to have it SHIT IT MY FACE AND SAY “NO, BITCH”.

PLEASE HELP ME.

EDIT: I cannot very the integrity of the game cache because getting this far absolutely fucked up my Steam so bad that it just doesn’t work now.

Wipe steam completely. COMPLETELY. And start over.

Just FYI Bethesda sucks balls at coding, so you will always have issues.

The only problem is it’ll take about a week to re-install everything.

And I got so close… I mean it works, the character just don’t do anything…

Dude. You need a cake.

Sometimes there aren’t easy fixes for things.