Ocarina of Time 2D

…Maybe the links are dead because they’re from HALF A YEAR AGO, and that nothing productive has happened since October? -_-

True, but TRM has re-acquired zfgc.
If you haven’t been following the story, I’ll sum it up for you guys. TRM was the founder of the original ZFGC, due to his abuse of admin powers, he was removed from the community (don’t ask me how, I don’t know)… He then disappeared for about a year or so. And came back with a new project : ZeldaMaker. Sadly, ZFGC was closed down to “reborn” into a new gaming community, actually into a complete videogames website. (like IGN or Gamespot, but a lot more modest)… During his time there, he was working on a project named “Plains of Chaos : Epic of the Dragon Orbs”. The latest version of this game is available on his MySpace. Today, Gamersadvanced has “merged” with another community named DSRevolution. Well actually the domain that was kept was DSRevolution, so Gamersadvanced no longer exists (although you can have access to the older database). As these things happen, TRM went active on another forum, and he was stating that he was going to re-buy the www.zfgc.com domain from the owner (metallica). He has gone away for a week or two but if you check the zfgc website, you’ll see that he is going to acquire it really soon. Also, on the other forum he stated that he will release demo 4 of OoT2d (demo 4 including everything up to the Master Sword removal) once he finishes buying ZFGC. We can all wait and see what happens… (Notice that I didn’t include any links to all those forums and places for the simple reason that I do not endorse advertisement. If you want more info PM me or just try Google)

wow, thank you!(i love reading!!)

i cant beleve i missed it again!

dude if this game gets finished than itll be the best zelda game.

…Just wait until TLOZ: TP comes out…

ehh… wat?

:angry: …Dude, don’t tell me you don’t know what The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is. Oh wait, you were confused about abreviations, right?

ummm. both… lol ive nvr heard of it…

Oh, ok. Sorry for being… impatient.

dude is this guy still working on his game

Nope. I don’t think so, anyway…

How many times do I have to tell you? Yes he is! Just give him some time Jeez! Look at the first post, he’s at the military so he can’t be working on it 24/7!

o, rly? I see now… I hope this project gets done! :smiley:

have i mentioned that i love this game before even playing it? so plz dont rush him

Why did he type nine weeks when he actually meant nine months? :confused:

This game sounds (and looks) great!
I can’t wait

it was this game that started the hole 2D mania

Actually, many (Including myself) thought about making 2D games. However, (well, me anyway) some didn’t have programming knowledge/resources, etc.

the link for the demo didn’t work for me…

is oot 2d canceled or not???