*****Official "Hi I'm New!" Topic*****

Lilium got the position.

Oh, didn’t notice that. Awesome. I look forward to her many mod edits.

A good choice for a mod.

probably due to the fact that you lie a lot.
the f word isn’t nice.

It also does not seem to be as effective as I once believed. Seriously though, if you know each other in real life, have your disputes there. Not here, unless you honestly want our opinions.

I’m about ready to ban both of those annoying fuckers. Stop spamming up every topic with your personal conversations/deletions/complaints/rants.

There’s a PM feature.

Use it.

Sorry Daz.

Hi guys, I’m new here !
So… I’m TTT, I’m 20 years old, and I’m French (so I don’t speak english very well, sorry x))
I’ve seen the P2D Demo reuploaded on YouTube and I immediatly loved it, it seems like a very good work, congratulations :wink:

I’m an adept of programmation (C# .NET w/ XNA), so if I can help you for the project, tell me :wink:

Hello and welcome to the forums. The project is all but dead at this point, but there is one dedicated individual working on it. That’d be Troid92. If you want to help with programming, your best bet would be to send him a PM. If you want to be involved in resources, check out the artifacts of the month thread here: http://z3.invisionfree.com/MP2D/index.php?showtopic=2881 .

Understood.
Thanks Pomegranate :wink:

Hello, I am DrevanZero. I am a sophmore in high school who is the leader of a fangame project based on these metroidrevival.freeforums.org forums. I’m glad to be here, and hope to have a good time! :smiley:

Hi I’m new! My name’s Troid92 and I just joined on December 2, 2017. I’m programming a general-purpose videogame engine called NetMission and –
…What’s that, you say? I actually joined January 27, 2005?? Uh oh, looks like a forum bug! (There are 6 of us with incorrect dates because we beta-tested the new forums… it’s on my list to fix, haha :sweat: )

Anyway, welcome to any real newcomers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi! I’m Metroid3D. I’m a pretty big Metroid fan who makes his own fangames. Glad to see the forums back with all the old fangames preserved. Probably gonna spend most of my time lurking there.

Hi, I just joined on… looks at profile June 3, 2005!

I sure do miss some of you Metroid fans and forum communities and not just chatting one-on-one on Facebook. I’m in the middle of dying from anxiety while working on my master’s thesis here, but if we’re lucky and I survive, maybe we can fan-game party like it’s 2005 again soon!

Welcome back, DeP.

Amazing how many people jumped out of the woodwork as we relaunched here. Nice to see some familiar faces still following along!

To keep the trend going: I joined August 25, 2007. Been a lot of history between me and this project over the years…

What’s up. Super pumped for this! I never played Prime because it was 3-D … So this is perfect. Huge 2D fan.

How long has this been in the works??? Also, is there an end date in sight?

Thanks!

Wow, what a blast from the past to see so many familiar names from SCU here! I’m not sure how many are still around, but for those of you who are, it’s amazing to see just how far MP2D has come from those very (very) early days of development, and it’s truly warmed my heart up. <3 Team SCU.

I hope you’re all doing well through these crazy-ass times.

Andrew “So in teh Varia!” Mills

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Yup, I’m new :slightly_smiling_face: I randomly hit on this demo and it blew me away. I just wanted to say thank you very much for making this beautiful project. It fills me happiness that I can’t express without sounding like a crazy person or a kid on Christmas day. I look forward to watching this project grow and change and I can’t wait to experience every step. Bravo and thank you again. Cheers!

holy… wtf! lol that was so long ago. Anyway, i came by to say that the best thing i ever did was save that frigate demo from 08, now i play that first and then the new demo and it’s a perfect match! when this finally releases in full i’m going to be soooo happy. as long as nintendon’tcopyoursh*t doesn’t get in the way like it did with AM2R… that’s another one i’m happy to say i have the demo and the completed version! Proud metroid fan till the end of times!
Keep it up team!

Hello there. I am a gameplayer & a photographer from China.

…Sorry, my english is very poor for communication.