*****Official "Hi I'm New!" Topic*****

Sorry my last post was a test…
Any way hi im new to this forum(duh :stuck_out_tongue: ) but ive been on SCU for about a year and…
Wait…
Whats the point of this when we only have about 7 members? All from SCU?

It’s the public P2D forum. The other one is for production, this is for fans and discussion and such. Plus it’s prettier. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know that but i mean everybody who has ever gone too SCU would know who at least half of us are…
But yes your right it is much prettier.

Hi I’m Ztar,

My real name is Joachim (Yes it’s a real name Daz… it’s even in the bible <_<), I live in the Netherlands and I’m 15 years old. People from the Netherlands might have heard of me… or maybe not… >_>

Anyway, check out N-Side. The best Dutch Nintendo news site and community there is…

I don’t know what else to say, so I guess I just shut my mouth and press submit >_>

Yeah, hi, I’m… old >_>

Omg hai n00bs.

<_<

Yay, another pirate humpe–er, fan. :smiley:

I a J. and I say rar!
Sometimes I say other things though, and I’m often capable of engaging in normal conversation about whatever comes up among many other things, but sometimes I say rar.

Assumably, I’m new.

Hello there! Enjoy your stay!

I shall now begin my journey to post about THINGS and STUFF! huzzah to all!

Hi, Im Metroid072, preferibly 072. :wink:

Most know me from SCU as a spriter/BG creator.

Not much really to say, so Ill just tell random things about myself. My name is Michael Moncilovich, I live in Pennsylvania (Near Pittsburg.) Ive been into gaming since I was very young, and I got into metroid around the time Prime came out, although I already had Super Metroid, I didnt think much as to the rest of the games. So, yeah…

<_<

hi, im new :smiley:

some of you already know me, for you who dont, fuc… err… i mean… im quicksilfer, my real name is simon olofsson, i live in sweden, i like metroid blah blah interests blah blah games blah metroid blah p2d blah spriting blah burrower…

thats all (im kinda tired so you know)

No. I’m Canadian too. :^^: :^^: :^_^:

Hey! Troid92 pointed me in this direction, and I have to say this project looks very interesting to say the least.

So, yeah. I’m new.

And I’ll probably be around. Sometimes.

Heya, the name’s Aura. I guess this is where we get the ol introduction stuff out of the way.

Let’s see the basics: * I assure you I am a guy. I just use female avatars because I damn well feel like it :stuck_out_tongue:.

• I’m a huge Anime/Video Game fan.
  • I like Metroid (duh).
  • I’m very knowledgeable.
  • I’m 20.
  • I am a guy and I’m 100% straight.
  • Sorta a novelist and a game maker(I have no programming experence yet that I’d consider worthy enough to help the project. I mainly specialize in writing the stories).
    I guess I joined here because I have high hopes for this project. I saw the article in EGM and was wowed by this remake. I’m a huge Metroid fan as you can probibly tell and can provide ample tips to those who ask. I assure you, I’m not your average newbie, been fourming it for a year or so now, and currently run two forums of my own both pretty much anime and video game related.

So I’ll probibly post if I find an interesting topic, or if there’s something I can answer. Nice to meet you all and I wish you guys luck on finishing this project. It’s looking awesome so far!

~Aura~

Welcome to the forum!

May I say that your sig’s border is absolutely bloody marvelous?

Cor blimey en’ all.

Jimminy Crickets I’m so darned British

Whi;e beautiful, Aura’s sig is still over the limits. If you could either shrink or crop that down. The max height is 125 pixels. Thank you.

coughplz can we have unlimited limits but if someone goes overboard it gets taken down. plz? tkhnxbaicough

Blummin’ big cough there :smiley:

Unlimited is stupid, but they’re still far too strict. Most forums have far larger limits. Just increase them n.n kthxbai 500 x 150 maybe? 125 is a really random number O.o so even 450 x 125…

I absolutely hate large sigs. Anything larger than this current limit and it’s a pain in the ass to read the boards. A signature is just there to show your name and maybe have somethings related to your interests in the image.

I just hate reading someone’s one sentence post followed by this lame-ass ginormous sig saying: “holy sh*t I’m soo damn annoying”

Anyway, back on topic. Hi all you new peoples!