*****Official "Hi I'm New!" Topic*****

Alright. Stay tuned, I guess…

reaches for the remote
Thinks better of it
It’s as tense as a thriller, and as intriguing as a whodunnit!

My vote goes for “Zurginator has a fucking idiot for a friend”.
Unban him for now, and trace the IPs while you’re at it (the recent one, and the one from before this one). If they’re in the same city, then that’s probably what happened.

I agree, though it’s possible he thought he’d be untraceable and decided to have a laugh, he just doesn’t seem the type.

Zurg on another forum:

Congrats to those who voted for “stupid friend”.

Come back, zurgy, return!

Troid:

Are you a member of that forum? If so, tell him that he should be able to come back now (if you haven’t already).

Yeah, I told him, don’t worry. :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG!!! Sorry, yes it was my friend.
He usually isn’t like that, he just did it as a joke.
I am VERY sorry :frowning: .
And I understand why you would be suspicious, I was freaking out, worrying you were going to ban me to… :sweat:

Don’t worry. We keep track of I.P. addresses for a reason. :wink:

So, in other words, don’t screw up, cause then you might not even get to make a new account (IP Address Ban)…

I was gonna post this earlier, but I had very little time:
Full Story:
I was at my friends house, and was browsing, then went to the bathroom. I latter found that he made the account and posted the “hate metroid” post during that. This is why I posted a response to it. He then got back on, and continued posting crap(neither of us cuss, that’s why he used ***s), and I kept telling him to stop, saying you could track IP (that’s about all I know about Ip really… by the way, can you track it down to were I live?). After he stopped, I was going to explain it, but the IP was banned.
As I said, he doesn’t usually do stuff like this, it was a joke, though not a funny one…
If you want, I could get him to admit to this, and possibly apologize, and become a good member(temporarily un-ban him), though I’m not sure about the member part, he does hate metroid after all…
And thanks for believing me… I can’t imagine if I was a newer member, and you didn’t know how I acted yet… I also guess it’s a good thing he was smart enough not to do it on my account…

Edit: By the way, Timaster, the IP isn’t in the same city, though the cities are right beside each other…

I think you can, to a degree. In Warcraft 3 DotA games they almost always have trackers to make sure you’re from the US (or wherever the host is from) to prevent lag issues. I think it’d be possible to track to city, state, but then again, i’ve never tried it.

That’s just a slight bit…creepy… :>_>:
Better start watching my back…

Edit: Lol, I like what you replaced his sig with…:smiley:
to real name sensored, HAHAHAHA!!!
Edit 2: Wow, I just noticed…you didn’t even give me any warn for this… you must really trust me or something…?

I’d say you’ve given enough evidence in your favour!

@IPs, has noone ever seen those things people put in their sigs, saying crap like ‘You are running firefox 2 on wondows vista, you live near wherever’?
That’s as close as you can get, due to the dynamic nature of IPs. I use TOR whever I feel the need to go ninjah.

And what is this “TOR”? :confused:

TOR, a new approach to proxy based browsing.
Practically untraceable, it uses the TOR network to relay your data.
As such, it’s pretty slow, but, damn untraceable.

Might be a good thing for me to use…How do I?
Also, do NOT pay attention to my “might get him to apoligize” comment. I talked to him today, and he said: " F ya’ll Metroid sucks!" This was jokingly, but believe me, he would post that…

NAW!
Get out!

hey guys, im new here
err not really new, but its been a full year since i have come around these parts. so consider me new :slight_smile: