*****Official "Hi I'm New!" Topic*****

i also

epic fail

Watch it. Borderline spam going on here.

This is not an AIM chat.

whops sorry there daz

anyway here’s a general statement from me so I don’t ever have to post in this topic again: Welcome pplz

it was probably more from me than you >.>

hi, i’m (take a guess). :metroid:

Reaver! You like internet memes and are 15 years of age or younger.

true dat… i lol’d

Welcome reaver. Also, your sig MAY be to big. I think the max is 150x450 or something like that. Like it though. XD Welcome to our humble abode

no sig is too big for chuck norris… if you take it off i guarantee a roundhouse kick to the face >.>

chuck norris jokes stopped being funny ages (read: decades) ago, seriously.
mainly because everyone has heard them all by now.

also because irl he’s kind of a dick

what makes you say that tim?

when chuck norris falls in water chuck norris doesnt get wet…
water gets chuck norris

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_norris#Personal_life
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_norris#Political_views
He’s a right-wing religious cocknut.

Also:
On November 29, 2007, Gotham Books, the adult division of Penguin USA, released a book entitled The Truth About Chuck Norris: 400 facts about the World’s Greatest Human based on the Chuck Norris Facts. Norris filed suit in December against Penguin USA claiming “trademark infringement, unjust enrichment and privacy rights.”

Fail.

@ personal views: so what… from what i read he turned his life around after his affair and shit…

@political views: again… i dont see what’s so bad about being a republican. huckabee would’ve been a good president i think. the only thing i dont agree with him on is his beliefs about homosexuality…

also… scroll down. he invented his own martial arts. epic win right there.

plus he doesnt teabag women, he potato sacks them

anyone who intends to rob anyone of rights based on sexuality should be jailed

It’s not that anything specific bothers me, he just seems like a mindless drone in every respect.

just because he’s a republican makes him a mindless drone? i didn’t get that impression at all from what i read in that article…