*****Official "Hi I'm New!" Topic*****

Nice bump. :stuck_out_tongue:

JK, this is the 1 topic you can bump without consequence. :smiley:

So Hi!

i like you already =D

hey, im still fairly new. so hello everybody who hasnt posted in the project prime thread. cause those are the only people i know of here!

hope i dont piss anyone offā€¦

Hey Austin :smiley: Nice job on the Project Prime stuff!

Rundas, your Avatar is wrong. That Samus has SQUARE things on the neck. :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed. You rock, Austinman.

Oh, and I love the sig, Bubbace. So much winā€¦

So candy man i Heard you have a game your makingā€¦or made I dont know :O_O:

3 actually xD

ones on hold for awhile, another on hold for longerā€¦

and the last is being messed with currently xDD

Zurg, youā€™re wrong about my avatar. That is not the neck. :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€¦ rundas heā€™s right, theres vertical lines in the black, not just horizontal

On the neck. I did not draw the neck. The helmet is covering the neck.

Waitwait wait. I know this discussion is in the past, but I just canā€™t help commenting here.

What the FUCK? First off, Christianity started when people started worshiping Christ, a few thousand years after that. Second off, thatā€™s like saying Star Wars is the first movie ever made because it says that takes place ā€œa long, long time ago.ā€ Third off, why are you listing those other religions so accusingly? Sheeshā€¦

Oh, and by the way, you say that Jesus said homosexuality is wrong. In fact, the book usesā€“verbatimā€“the exact same word to refer to ā€œeating shrimpā€ as to homosexual acts. Why are there no rampaging anti-shrimping rallies?

Anyway, back to the greetings at hand. We now return to your regularly scheduled nonsense.

Ugh, donā€™t bring up religion Daz. And btw, I was on a flame then, so I said things that made no sense. Oh, and welcome. Iā€™m Sigging the Anti shrimp rallies.

ACTUALLY, Daz, the Bible never says Homosexuality is a bad thing per say, but instead says it is a consequence of other sinful acts.

because people are retarded

Sigā€™d

We got some good stuff for that.

Homosexual children are only born to those who eat shrimp. FACT.

oh good
then imma eat a TON of shrimp
so i dun have worry about wither my son getting some chick knocked up or my daughter getting knocked up xD

iā€™ll remember that when i get someone knocked up
BUNCH OF SHRIMP BEFORE HAND

You guys scare meā€¦ and I like it. :stuck_out_tongue: