*****Official Sig/Avatar topic*****

Hey post any sigs and avatars you wanna show off here.

Criticism:

1. Make constructive criticism. “omg that sucks” will not be tolerated and will result in immediate action.
  2. Be accepting of criticism. When you post work don’t expect people to say it is amazing. Listen to others to help improve your work.

Plz do not spam here. 1 line comments like “I don’t like it” are known as spam and will promtly be deleted.

Check out the rules topic for a full list of rules.

Well you can see my sig in my…sig along with some buttons to link to various stuff of mine (copied from Joba :stuck_out_tongue:)

I have a whole load more. Check out my collection from my sig for the full list.

I think you’ll be hard-pressed to find a more annoying–er, I mean, more creative sig than mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

What are those words, anyway?

Azarath Metrion Zinthos, the spell Raven always chants before using her powers in Teen Titans. I took the words from one of the episodes, which has a hilarious segment where they make Zinthos out to be a prescription drug. It’s funny stuff. You can find a clip of it on this page under Sound Clips: http://wf.toonzone.net/WF/teentitans/episo…episode257-494/.

Figures that it’d be a sound clip without video isntead of a video clip without sound or somethin, seeing as my sound card is broken. >.< I’ll have to check it out sometime, though.

*Phazon Eater points to current sig and the one he is about to post

Rate! :stuck_out_tongue:

Your old one was neat and geometric and abstract and sexy. The new one is… blargh and sntaluish.

why does that one border have a comb in it?

The newer one is the orange one… Is that the one you are talking about?

I’ll be brutally honest: I don’t like the abstract sigs. They just look like bundles of randomness without any meaning or feeling to me. They don’t have personality. Once you’ve seen one abstract sig, you’ve seen 'em all. No offense, but I just don’t like them too much. :neutral_face:

I also dislike absrtacts. That’s the exact reason why I gave my art teacher a glare when she said she said I should go to Rhode Island School of Design. They have a bunch of snoty people who wear black and barets and go to coffee shops there, then slather paint on their bums and rub it on a canvas and get A’s from their professors.

<_<

>_>

Heh, lots of people don’t like abstract sigs. MH doesn’t. Then again, lots of people do like abstract sigs. I do, so I make my sigs the way I like them. Besides, it isn’t like that comment means much coming from someone who can barely make a sig in MS Paint. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ouch, that hurts. You know that you are envious of my Azarath Metrion Zinthos sig. Admit it.

me tends to Nat’s BURN

>_>

<_<

That was mean PE.

:smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes, I’m envious of the beautiful animation… The transition from one word to the next is perfect. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah yeah, just keep it up, Mr. Gore. Yeah, I know who you are. The Magic 8-Ball doesn’t lie. It is the Oracle. It knows all. It also tells me that it’s possible that you will be gored by a rabid mongoose in approximately three and a half days.

You wish you could get text to look as good as I make it look. At least my sig has meaning! HA! BEAT THAT, MR. FORMER VICE PRESIDENT!

My sig has meaning! It means er, that…

<_<;;

*Phazon Eater clicks the little red plus sign under Nat’s name a few times and runs

And creator of the inta4rweb that we are using at this very moment.

I meant that I like the yellowy one.

Don’t trust this guy, MH! He’s a bloodthirsty monster! After losing to Dubya in 2000, he decided to reclaim the Internet that he rightfully created! He’s a bloodthirsty monster bent on nothing other than forum domination through the use of sig hypnosis! Then he’ll use a giant laser cannon and blow up the planet! Wait, scratch that last part, that’s my strategy… You saw nothing.