*****Official Zelda GC topic*****

I assume you guys already know of this game coming also to Europe this year.
In an interview with Nintendo of France St?phan Bole confirmed the game was also coming to Europe this year. Nintendo saying this means the game is in an advanced stadium :smiley:

I can’t wait till this year’s E3…

http://www.n-side.nl/index.php?module=arti…ptid=1&aid=1588

Are they pulling a Minish Cap and giving it to Europe first again? >.<

I CAN ONLY HOPE SO!!!

:laughing:

That would make my plushie fur so happy :slight_smile:
Unless the game sucks bollocks.

I highly doubt that. No Zelda can suck. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I found both Oracle games to be lesser games. Sucking no but I didnt enjoy them as much I did with previous games.
And Minisch Cap doesnt have my favors either.
But those are all 2D Zelda, 3D Zelda has never dissapointed my so far.

Okay, I know a lot of haters for a lot of the games, but I have NEVER heard of someone disliking the Oracle games… what the heck’s wrong with you? XD

You dont wanna know. :stuck_out_tongue:

heh I don’t liek teh 2D ones at all. I think it’s because I played the 3D ones first. I just can’t gte an much enjoyment in 2D. Starting with teh best ain’t good :stuck_out_tongue:

You dislike the 2d ones entirely?! Heathenous graphicwhore! :lol

Seriously though… Take out the aiming system, and OOT is just LTTP with a shinier camera view…

Don’t be prejudiced against 2D. LttP was the first game I ever played, and it blew me away just as much as OoT did. I sure hope this new Zelda can be like it was for me and dear old LttP. No 2D game will ever match LttP.

LTTP is truly the king of 16-bit. And you know, there’s a REASON they’re making the new Zelda’s dungeons top-down and LTTP-style: because LTTP is considered the best by most. Knight, did you even PLAY that one?

Well I just can’t play them very easily and I’m not a GFX whore!!! :>_>:

ahem Did you play LTTP, or one of the others? If not, give it a try, seriously.

Yes I played LTTP and got bored after reaching teh dark world place.

Meh… to each her own, then.

I can’t wait to just ride around on horseback in the next Zelda. Epona was my favorite part of OoT. I’m so happy we can finally just kick ass on horseback without having to run enemies over.

That would be cool if a metroid game was made in top view like lttp.

A Link to the Past is still my favorite Zelda game. :slight_smile:

The new Zelda looks amazing and I can’t wait to ride around on the horse and fling arrows at enemies. This very well could be the Zelda that redeems my view on Myamamoto(Spelling?). Windwaker was a good game, but he stressed too much over the cel-shading I believe.

It does look pretty cool!