OGame

www.Ogame.org

OGame is a game of intergalactic conquest. You start out with just one undeveloped world and turn that into a mighty empire able to defend your hard earned colonies. Create an economic and military infrastructure to support your quest for the next greatest technological achievements. Wage war against other empires as you struggle with other players to gain the materials . Negotiate with other emperors and create an alliance or trade for much needed resources. Build an armada to enforce your will throughout the universe. Horde your resources behind an impregnable wall of planetary defences. Whatever you wish to do, OGame can let you do it. Will you terrorize the area around you? Or will you strike fear into the hearts of those who attack the helpless?

In OGame, YOU are the emperor.

this post reminds me of the good old days of planetarion… b4 they made u pay >.>

edit

bah this looks like a clone of plantarion… even the same resources… crystal, metal, and eonium gas.

so this game is what?

its like a real time space game where things take hours (or ticks) to build, so, basically, if you make an account, just go on every day and you’re set.

i dontthink anyone would play a game every day…but maybe ill try it still that why i dont like alot of mmorpg’s, ther so fun but usually u gotta log on really frequently

i hate to bump this thread but i think you should all go try it anyways. you do have to be on alot, or else you advance slowly and get attacked often. even i get attacked daily…