Operating Systems

@Troid

@_@ My reasoning for thinking Mac sucks isn’t stupid. I think your reason for my reason is stupid. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m pointing out that everything they make, IS the same. Everything looks the same, and there is no point to it. Everything is the same, except for portability.

You were pointing out that all of their iProduct names begin with “i”, and you made that your reasoning backing up why you don’t like Apple. You never said anything about the iProducts being the same themselves.

At least I thought that by “everything is the same”, you meant only the names are the same, because right after you said that you listed off a bunch of their iProduct names (iMac, iPod, iApple…), all of which are clearly completely different iProducts. Notice how one is a computer, another is an MP3 player, the third is… a Spanish webhosting site? O_o

But now you’re saying that they all LOOK the same. That’s a little bit more of a reason to not like a company, I guess, if you really hate their sleek style…

I’m being insulted by your reason, pwning my reason. <__<;

Anyway. Yes, one is an MP3, one is a Crappy computer, and the other is a Spanish webhosting site. My point is, there is nothing different between them. They all, look, act, and seem the same. Even if one is an mp3 player, and the other is a computer. >__<

Um … if the only problem you have with Macintosh stuff is that it all sounds and looks the same, then I guess that is problem that doesn’t bug me, I like it. Very fluid, seems like it was actually all made by the same company, and the hardware is actually of very good quality. You can’t get a PC to look that nice unless you mod the hell out of it. The operating system itself is extremely beautiful, and Vista is a total knock off of it. You don’t have a snowballs chance in hell of ever getting a virus on a Mac, and Mac supports their users better than Microsoft ever could. Its all a matter of personal choice, I am not saying ‘OMG Wind0ws tEh suK5’ like everyone should have a Mac, that would take away what is special about them, that only a few choose to go the Macintosh way. Choose what you want, but I will stick with the high class stuff created for graphic designers.

You hardly have to mod the hell out of it to make it look like a mac. =P

Oh, and, for anyone who wants to make their computer look like a mac go here.

All you need is either uxtheme.dll patched, or Multi-Patcher. Or, for a more windows oriented program, you can buy StyleXP for 30$. :slight_smile: