Osama Bin Laden just died.

idk I think you started an argument when you posted a scare story about the US helping Israel invade Iran but whatever that’s just me

ps i’m glad you work in military intelligence but I’m a top-notch professional in the field of trolling douchebags on the internet and I’ve come to notice that half the shit you say is trolling either in the sense of being completely made up or in the sense of being said entirely for the sake of getting someone to notice

pps I hope most of the other people who work in military intelligence know that possessive pronouns don’t use apostrophes
or should I say, whose trade revolves around protection of secret material

Timmeh… why so hostile and abrasive?

That response was totally unwarranted; is telling Umbre that she’s retarded really going to do anything, other than make her angry?

That being said, I’m going to try to get this conversation back on topic.

I’m not exactly sure how reliable information is coming from a steam chat. It’s probably nothing to get nervous about, although I do believe that the tension in the middle east will have to break out in conflict sooner or later.

If a conflict does break out, I’ll be facepalming what seems to me a conflict derived from religious tensions, or at least a conflict partly caused by religious differences. I know that there are political aspects as well, such as who controls the oil, but honestly, when politics and religion mix, such as the “Islamic Republic” of Iran, along with others, you have to be a little concerned.

Thunderf00t on youtube has a lot if interesting things to say on the subject. He is a secular humanist who posts videos relating to science and religion. Lately, the quality of his videos has been declining, but they still have some interesting offerings.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thunderf00t

Calling her retarded might bring attention to the fact that someone who claims to specialize in top secret information believes shit that some douche messaged her over steam.
Obama isn’t going to start another illegal war. It doesn’t make sense on any level. It’s a stupid thing to share with the world unless you’re trying to get a rise out of people. Trolling, in other words.

Okay seriously, did you even read my post? I specifically said I disbelieve him not only twice (I think) in my posts, and also in the damn conversation itself. Honestly Timmeh, it sounds more like you’re the one trying to get a rise out of people. I just thought it was interesting to share, and I want other people’s input on the likelyhood of WW3 happening. I’m pretty offended you had the nerve to call me a troll. Now, I suggest you drop these stupid attempts at pissing people off, and get on topic.

Guys-

So how about that Osama guy?

Oh I’m definitely trolling. I just wish you’d admit you are too.

Allright I admit it… it was me.

who shot osama? COOL

This topic got derailed awfully fast.

What do you expect, it’s a politically minded topic on the internet >_>