outbreak bonus character!

yeah, i have really had a problem with the arms for a while, ill get them fixed up though.

if you want them to look like armor plates, make them segmented, and more… defined (if u know what i mean). example : streight line here & streight line there = armor. Curved line here & curved line there = cloth =p

:stuck_out_tongue: lol im workin on finishing all the plain suits before detailing, ill take the advice though when it comes time, thanks, lol

You didn’t make the first one did you? The one that needs legs?

yeah, i did, how do you assume i didn’t? the shading is bad, what other proof do you need? :smiley:

The red one, not the blue one because if you clame to have made the red one, I don’t believe it.

http://sprites.fireball20xl.com/square-enix/other/gh.htm

If you look here you can clearly see it.

yes, i did indeed base it off of that, however, i made quite a few changes, and drew it myself, so yes, i did make it, just look at a comparison, the size is different, shading different, etc.

i liked the design, but i did afterall change it, and i changed it some more, so while even now it looks somewhat simiilar, it is not that sprite (they didn’t even have a sprite sheet)

if you want, i could post an example :smiley:

also, i changed my mind about the cape, you keep the cape for half of the first level (i couldn’t resist)

see the large character for details (click on pic…)

If that had Power Suit legs you know what I would do? I’d never play M: Outbreak. Get some legs - like the Power Suit EXCEPT:
1.) Larger
2.) Look less handmade (i.e. more boxy-like)

the legs = no… I know you’re trying hard bu tthey look terrible.

i was working on a new character for the aiming bit, and i wanted it to be less bulkysome, so i worked on one and it sucked, can someone help me out?

this is the basic, without shading (i have to do shading later for each aiming)

think i should just get the one from before and smoothen it up so it looks closer to this one? (yet un-crappy)

More or less…

here is the new one, credit given to Andreas S?derberg for color and much better ratio (butch)

what everyone think?

awsome, except he/she (whatever) wouldnt stand like that. Center of balance is way off if he/she had his/her arms like that. Move them to the right a bit nearer to his/her chest.

Its quality was reduced when u uploaded it. Did u use paint?? ALWAYS UPLOAD PICS AS PNGS!!! The quality will look bad otherwise. BTW, if you stood like that and weighted a ton, you would fall over.

:[

It’s a JPEG. :cry:

What happened to the GIF? :confused:

JPEGs are even worse than GIFs. But always do PNGs for full quality.

I always use Graphics Interchange Format when I save my files. That is not the file I saved.

PNG is ok, but GIF’s take less space and I’ve used the format since… 1989?
JPEG is a lossy format for photos and other things with lots of colors, and GIF are for images with a maximum of 256 colors or 255 + transparent.

Wow, 1989, i wuznt even born yet. Ive only been spriting since like, March. But anyway, take his word for it. Mabye i will too.

sorry guys, i uploaded it at jpeg, i wasn’t thinking, its at other parents computer, so since i cant work on it here (at mother’s house), i get time to finish up the physics for the samus engine :smiley:

I use GIF. But I can’t sprite.