P2D source code

adding to what Slothien and Troid said. I’ll let you know that names CAN’T be copyrighted. Concepts can. Brands and names are Trademarked, which follows a completely separate regulation.

And yes, while the Met in MetEngine hints it’s designed to make Metroid-like games, it doesn’t have any Nintendo-copyrighted content on it, therefore, Nintendo can’t do a thing to stop it. If YOU use Nintendo copyrighted content to design a game with MetEngine, then it’s YOU breaking the DMCA, not me.

Next time, check your facts a bit better.

just because he was flaming doesn’t mean you have to flame back >.>;

also (I was reminded of this because you said god twice in a row there, and when something has repetition it is easily noticeable),

“You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.”
-Exodus 20:7

what can i say? im a religious person =3

now, to prevent myself from being a hypocrite, i’ll just state that i’ve used his name in vain before, but i stopped. you should too. :smiley:

Don’t mind CFX. Anyone who’s been on this forum for A couple month’s doesn’t expect him to be nice. I honestly didn’t feel his post was too offensive.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure NOBODY can make DF give out the MET engine, so it doesn’t matter.

True, I went over the top a bit, knowing CFX, he is never nice.
Anyway, I have said ‘god’ enough to book a seat in hell, and I’m not stopping now.

That’s a sad commentary in and of itself :<

It certainly is, ed.
What I really meant is.
I’m an atheist.

obligatory gasp of horror that’d totally be funny if there weren’t retards on this forum that actually think that’s an unspeakable sin

Seriously? I hate people like that; “God is all loving, but only if you believe in him” is a oxymoronic sentence.

Yes, yes it is. But let’s not discuss that in “P2D source code” =P

Very true. IS the source going to be released, I mean, the GM one?
That’d be nice, I think I could lean from some bit’s of it. Help improve my own metroid engine. Oh, you want to see? (rapidshare.com/files/56081862/TE … SEEKER.exe)

well now that the GM version is being discontinued, maby you guys could consider ripping the sprites and tiles and stuff out and replace them with blocks, and release the source code.

Eh, I’ve seen it, and it’s just a good engine.
Nothing someone couldn’t do with a bit of effort.