Pepsi or Coke?

Which do you perfer?

• Coke
  • Pepsi
0 voters

I got into this big argument on which is better

I hope people will go with me, and say pepsi.

Coke was originally intended as a medical drink. Yum. Medical drink…

COKE!!! and it was actually made with cokaine, umm… cokaine-a-cola! :mrgreen: . anyway, i don’t know if it was intended ot be used for medical reasons though. i grew up drinkin coke though. that’s why i could never go to sleep until it was 4 in the morning. but coke definetley.

It was only made with cocaine a long time ago, back in the medical drink days. Yum. Cocaine medical drink.

Base: Coke.
Variants: Pepsi.

DENIED.

I won my PS2 from Pepsi when it was 500 dollars a 1 in 2000 chance. So I like Pepsi for that, but coke tastes better. but my fave cola is RC

Curse everyone else, and the amazing luck that comes with it. :imp:

oh well, coke is winning! hahahaha! it’s cuz pepsi copied off of coke or something. i’m at least pretty sure coke came first.

Coca-Cola is supreme! Pepsi IMO sucks big time. I have trouble just drinking a bottle of it.

Pepsi isn’t bad. Coke is just better. :slight_smile:

Omg, this is lame cuz you didn’t include Other in t3h poll! Nah, not really. But I prefer Mountain Dew over any other soda chains. v_v

I vote Coke.

Mountain Dew is made by Pepsi

Mountain Dew is loaded with caffeine. Ugh.

I vote coke :stuck_out_tongue:

This was over a year old, you know. <_<

Try to look at the post dates to see if the topic you’re posting in isn’t that old. And if it is old (unless it’s just right there on the first page, but I know this one definitely was not), just make sure that whatever you’re putting in your post is important enough (increasingly more important the farther back in time you go) to bring this topic back into existence. Because nobody likes seeing these old topics come up, especially when only 1, maybe 2 people that posted in it are still around here now.

Edit: I see you bumped another topic, too. Stop or you may be punished :wink:

Edit2: This goes for everyone, btw. <_<

Coke is sweater and fizzier. I find when drinking pepsi it seems watered down in comparison…

edit: lol … darn grave diggers >< … thought it was a recent post.

Heh, we don’t need two soda (pop >_>) topics anyway.