pets

isn’t anyone gonna ask why my cat’s name is dumass?

I know why your cat’s name is dumbass already, it’s because he/ her is dumbass.

Oh, good job, GM! :clap:

Heh, funny. But actually, no. All jellyfish really are is a bunch of organs and a membrane. A single-celled organism, like an ameboa (sp) doesn’t have a brain, and can’t think, but it can eat. It uses instinct.

Basically, the whole jellyfish is like a low-level brain, granting instinct but nothing else. So it knows instinctively how to eat.

Last time I checked, you move, you think. Meaning that any organism that can move, can think. There would be no other explanation.

It goes far beyond that. First of all, no, not everything thinks. To move, an animal needs to have a brain. Nothing more. It does not need to think to acheive movement. “Instinct” is what we call hardwired behavioural routines embedded in the brain. This is what allows a creature like a jellyfish to move and eat in the absecence of thought.

thnx dudez my knowledge is expanted :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a rabbit its called ‘‘bert’’

…XD Whenever I think rabbit’s I think of the name Bert, or the name Sam for some reason.

I used to have a cat and a dog but they both died of cancer. So did my grandpa, grandma, great aunt and some other relatives, funny, huh?

I’m finally getting a Chinchilla for my birthday.

i have a dog called Pepper, a cat called Misha (polish name) and a bowl full of tropical fish (too many to remember them all) but i have another small bowl with my favourite fish that are called Orange (named by my little bro) and Gary (both goldfish).

lol which country do you live ? its very rare I think that people in the UK or US know the name ‘‘bert’’

hehehe bert. hehehe.

Canada.