phazon suit code in metroid fusion

i was looking for cheats of youtube and some one made a code to tweek the colors of the suit to make it look like the phazon suit :O_O:

Omg, and I heard someone made a code to tweak the colors of the morph ball to look odd in Super Metroid! It’s not that big a deal. Color changes are one of the easiest things you can do in ROM hacking.

omg, I heard someone made a program on the PC that lets you play game boy gaems!!!

Man, I just realized how hostile we can get sometimes.

But yeah, it’s really not that big of a deal. It’s like saying you’ve invented a new way to slice bread. It’s cool, but nobody really cares. We’re still gonna eat our normal sliced bread.

Oh, come on. It was just sarcasm. There were no "UR STUPID"s involved, no flaming, etc. Just pure, excellent sarcasm. That wasn’t hostile. :stuck_out_tongue:

you guys can slice bread?

now i know your teasing me :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

… no shit?

you guys are jerks

qft but Pomegranate you cant honestly say that there is a single member on any internet forum that isn’t a jerk at least every now and again

i agree

we’re the jerker to the jerkee.

Jerks both inside and out, we jerk on and we jerk off too.

OMG there are so many moments in this thread where “That’s what she said!” would be appropriate…well, I guess not appropriate. But they would be funny.

It would be justified, and technically appropriate, but not…morally appropriate? Something like that.

Why would you say “in” and “off?” You should have said “we jerk on.” Like…waking up suddenly.

why are we going of topic (i problible know your answer) :smiling_imp: :sunglasses: :smiling_imp:

Because “on-topic” in this topic is mental retardation.

Let’s place bets on the average number of chromosomes in the population of the P2D forums!

I vote 23

Knock it off. There’s no need for such hostilities and off-topic-nonsense.