Pomegranate's "Arts"

sprite request…uhhh make a samus…its not very original just make up a suit…something that different then all other suits by shape and color sceme

oh cmon, there have been a million samus’s, i think you should make something totally freaky like nemesis. must get tiring drawing samus so much.

samus gets boring because…

1. this is a forum full of metroid fans.
    2.every does the same samus. varia suit

Lol. Im probably the only spriter on this forum that hasnt done samus yet (the varia suit just doesnt interest me).

I reccomend you do an absolute freestyle.

Why??
Because it lets you know exactly what you can do with the skills you have, with no reference. It can be anything, but I still recommend creating a creature. That way, it’ll reflect your skill. Then we can go from there.

Once again, just another suggestion.

ive already DONE a samus >.>

[edit]

heres idle pose for a zombie! ooh, scary… right? XD

Umm…it was kinda scary…after i found my microscope.

I’d really like to see some largers sprites though. There hasnt been enough variety on this forum lately.

remake of one of my previously made fonts…

you know whats teh pwnzor?

clic! you have to get that software! it makes .ico files for use with gamemaker icons and you can even use them to make cursors! thats what im doing right now… here are the few i have done.

cool, huh?
anyway, get Clic… its so kewl!

Hmmm… sounds kinda cool. goes to check it out

So THAT’S what I need for icons… (sigh)

alright. sorry for the lack of material and sorry for this hugely gynormous bump, but i have something for ye! well, its a wip, but i thought of something kind of unique, like a hexagonal tileset. here it goes.

sorry for the unneeded space, but i forgot to resize it.
again, it would really be alot of help if someone could help me get the gist of realistic grass. if anyone has a tut, send it over here =P

Can’t really help you here. I’ve never done tiles, but I’m glad you’ve got some work going.

http://www.zoggles.co.uk/asp/tutorials.asp?tut=17

thx for the awsome tut troid.

ive also started with a new texture based on 1 of those =)

i cant say that it was a success, but i cant say that it was a failure either xD

Edit
Should i add another color of grass? like yellowish?

Like I said, I dont know jack about tiles, but sure, I think you should try different colors.

the logo i should put on my works… i dunno what “true feats” comes from, but i like it. just to point it out, theres a T and F on the bottom of the circle =P

notice its not colored. its not done yet, obviously >.>

i dunno if the previous post will show up to u or not, so im posting this.

It’s a very nice lineart, if that counts for anything. But if true feats doesnt mean anything, why put it there?? I just mean if you’re going to make a credit tag, you might wanna include your name.

it really needs some antialiasing

Well I dont think he’s gotten that far yet. It’s only really lineart, and antialiasing it now would mess it up if he intends to color it.