Pomegranate's "Arts"

Sexy :3

Make the red/green/blue blend, though. It’s supposed to be a smooth transition, not three separate parts.

More green I say! <_<;

Maybe a tiny bit more on the outer edges, but they’re primarily blue…

from what i saw in the pirate frigate, the body was almost entirely green with the exception of blue near the claws. but, of course, it was dark, and i could very well be wrong.

Maybe I’m colorblind or something. I saw exactly the opposite :sweat:
Hell, it’s not that important, as long as you get the shading. You can always switch colors around later, that doesn’t take too long. Just get some shades between blue and green to use.

You have to admit it though, green does look better on the bat <_<;

If you say so :astonished:

so my color scheme is better? should i incorporate it into your sprite? after i finish sprucing up your idle pose, i’ll go ahead and finish mine.

HP out.

My lineart is far more accurate than yours. Other than that, I have no further suggestions. He’s yours now. =3

gradual color change between the blue/red and blue/green. is it gradual enough?

For what it’s worth, I think that looks alright, but I’m colorblind so I might be way off. >_>

The wing tip contrast still seems a little sudden though.

Try to make it look more like this color wise.

Edit : This just is a quick sketch-edit so, it’s just to give you an idea of how it should look like, I think the blue around the inside edges should be purple, if you ask me.

xD

so mine was the right way…

alright i’ll get right to that. is the head also green though? i thought it looked more like blue in the holding cell…

Isn’t the cell discolored a bit anyway, though?

Wait. Gimme some time, and I can get you the actual model used in a direct, un-lighting-effected form.

Good call, Daz. I was gonna ask for that, but then I forgot. >_>;;

I can’t believe I totally forgot about that. Hell, Menace’s been on reliably as hell lately, and I still didn’t think of it.

Leave it to him to finally be offline when we actually need him. I should be able to get that for ya tonight though.

I was thinking the exact same thing :stuck_out_tongue:

woot. thanks daz. i was gunna mention it but then i didnt want to sound too grabby…

cough cough

when were you going to post that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: