Pomegranate's "Arts"

Wow. How… incredibly lazy. No turning animation for when they drop off and go at an angle, no wiggling in the air like in Prime… At least you opened the wings niftily though. :3

when you say angle, do you mean how they should be pointed down slightly instead of just at a 90 degree angle?

wiggling in the air? i don’t know what you’re talking about xD

Don’t they kind of wiggle around as they fly like Wavers? And as for the angle, I mean… the way you have that sprited, he drops down straight, then makes a right angle instantly with absolutely no transition, and goes straight.

First they are hanging 90% while pointing down so change it when there diving about 80 or 70% so they hit the ground all most sides ways.

Illusion due to their spinning.

isn’t that what it’s like in the game?

it happens so fast that it looks like it instantly switches angles…

Nothing happens with no transition at all. :\

i know the dying animation is horribly inaccurate, but here goes -

shading isn’t complete but you get the picture :slight_smile:

To quote a song from A Tribe Called Quest:

Oh mah gawd yes, oh mah gawd! Oh mah gawd yes, oh mah gawd! Oh mah gawd yes, oh mah gawd! Oh mah gawd yes, oh mah gawd! Oh mah gawd yes, oh mah gawd! Oh mah gawd yes, oh mah gawd!

What is the green slimy stuff supposed to be, though?

it was originally supposed to be the death animation of when it rams itself into samus, but after going back to MP and looking at it, they more explode into a cloud of stuff and parts instead of explode into slime xD

How does it look animated?

something like this is what i was intending for the animation:

Daz is right, the rotations are really bad.

They turn, then they drop. Not the other way around.

It kinda looks more like it’s opening and closing a shell than rotating. SM’s Wavers had the same problem, incidentally.

SM’s wavers are spinning? o_O

It maybe hard to make it look like its rotating, try to adjust the shading on the rotating ones then see how it will look.

The problem is that the shriekbat shouldn’t be symmetrical while it’s rotating. One claw should show more of the outside and the other more of the inside.

alright. i’ll do what troid is mentioning, along with some wind lines (i hope they dont end up looking too bad D=)

Not spinning, but wiggling back and forth similarly.