Pomegranate's "Arts"

look guys i ‘made’ a speeder bike

xD

I stole it and rode it into the night because its an awesome speeder bike

JK

but it is pretty cool

hahahaha i don’t think you got the joke.

i think i do <_<
idk though, dazzy?

hehehehe…I got it…

Bravo Rundas, Bra freakin’ vo.

Honestly, I think the original looked more speederbike-y. You removed the ‘exhaust pipe’ and ‘landing gear’-looking things. >_>

xD

An original composition by yours truely:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1xF-W81-CY
Please think of names for this piece, and, as always, don’t forget to critique it.

I like it, perhaps you could provide an mp3?

I’ll provide sheet music and an MP3 in a little bit. I have to work on an essay for school that’s due tomorrow ATM though.

Sheet music and the mp3 are now available for download in the video description.

Umm… I haven’t sprited in a while and this is a WIP… but here it goes. He’s in the “neutral” pose, so normally he won’t look so stiff.

Supposed to be a space marine or something… I dunno it’s for a game engine so it doesn’t have to look THAT great… it just needs to serve its purpose.

Just critique it for me and I’ll try to fix whatever you bring attention to.

Hello there!

I made a quick edit to show you some things.

Edited the colors and took some of them away.
Also, the dude looks like he has a carrot stuffed where the sun don’t shine.

Most people do when standing at attention liks.

liks’ looks more so at attention o3o

You can get demerits in the military for not standing straight enough, so it’s not like you got a bananna up your ass, it’s like you got a PINECONE up your ass.

yay liks saves the day again! (ps. i like the contrast you added and the color changes you made).

I’ll get to work fixing that and throw a standing pose at you guys when it’s done… I’m planning on doing the animation piece-wise (create pieces of each appendage at differing angles… I’m thinking of 15 degrees, and piece the ones i need together to get a frame)

Does that mean that soldiers are gay and that they like stuff up their bums?

idle pose