Pomegranate's "Arts"

here’s the armory with shading

and here’s the soldier with a little editing (changed his front calf a bit and some other little changes)

the black body parts in my pallet are ones that i have yet to make. I made part of his first walking anim.

It look like he’s leaning on something.

Straighten(spell?) his legs, then move the legs back a bit.
For the armory thing, the bottom half isn’t detailed too much…

you mean like shading? thx

btw, ive decided to sprite one of my tau fire warrior models from Warhammer 40K

ive already taken a pic of it for my refrence… here it is

That’ll be cool. Can’t wait to see it! :stuck_out_tongue:

please excuse my late reply, i havent been on the comp very much (grounded >_>) but heres his gun + head

EDIT

more detail on the bottom

which head do you like better? i thought the one i already made was too big. I’ll shade after im done with the base colors

EDIT

whoops i made the color on his communications aeriel too dark in the new one. if u like the small head better, ill fix it.

i saw somebody’s zm style gf soldier sprite on the forum, and because when you first see them, they’re hanging from stringy strands of web, i decided to make some of them hanging upside down! keep in mind though that it’s a very minor edit. I GIVE FULL CREDIT TO METROID ZAPPER (MOST DEFINANTLY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE SPRITESTEALER DAVEG)! dont think i did this or am taking credit for this spritesheet. The circled ones are mine.

EDIT

here’s a beta of my firewarrior’s legs and torso. i will change the color of his pants (i know they’re not really visible in the reference but they’re gray with a tint of blue)

EDIT

sigh… this is my second attempt at bringing back a dieing thread and it doesnt seem to be working. Please reply.

NO!
That’s not Daveg’s at all: It’s Metroid_Zapper’s. And I’m not sure if he’ll appreciate somebody else editing his sprites. If you would’ve liked to see upside-down hanging poses, you should’ve just asked MZ if he could make them.

Actually I don’t appreciate it… They were only posted in my thread how could you mistake them for DAVEGS!!! Next time ask permision I would appreciate that much more.

Look at daveq’s post. Is this daveqs because he passed it off as his work on my sight and it looked suprisingly like MZ’s. :confused:
http://s12.invisionfree.com/Metroid_GC/ind…0&#entry1007880

god damnit… i knew i saw it somewhere on this forum (mz’s sprite thread of course… daveg that damn sprite stealer!) i will edit it to give credit to zapper. thanks all. the reason i mistook it for daveg is because of the topic linked by dm16.

EDIT

it always seems that the only publicity i am getting is from mistakes >_>

That little bastard, you should emediately ban him. I hate sprite thieves…

Dazzy will not be happy… :smiling_imp:

On-Topic: The GF edit is good, except for the fact that they’re too stiff. They should have more joints bent, more angles on their limbs.

Stay on potic, if you have critisim about my sprites simply post in my thread.

I don’t have criticism about your sprites. I have criticism about Hairy Pomegranate’s edits of your sprites <_<

You’ll notice I’m not criticising any of the work that you did on it, such as the colors. I’m talking strictly about him, not you.

Oh…Sorry about that Timaster.

It’s alright, I think you just weren’t sure I was talking about the hanging poses. I wasn’t clear enough on that :astonished:

i made some more poses and added his blue beam weapon near my spritebits (in middle)

i think the one with the leg hanging down answers you timaster?

EDIT

by the way zapper, mind if i use them for a little mini game? like defend against the splinter swarms and dark aether energy?

Well i’m not quite shure…There not finished and I was saving them until they were finished cough If they ever do get finished cough