Pomegranate's "Arts"

this bettah’ for his arms and legs??

and, yes, i do tend to be lazy… =X

Edit:

heres it with detail and some basic color. i have no idea what to do for his lower legs… any ideas? =(

Better? Alot. Perfect? No.

Lower legs, huh? Well, for starters you could flange out the kneepads a bit. Also the upper and lower leg look a little too flat. Perhaps moving them one pixel to the sides in between those large straight lined areas would do the trick? For the actual detail, you could make the lower leg one big metallic boot. Steel tipped of course :smiley:

a dark blue lines with some gold wouldnt look to bad for the bopttom of the legs

Oh yeah, you could gild it like you did with the shoulder pads, but maybe that’s not your plan?

thats not exactly what i had in mind…but there not my sprites…

but this is me editing his:

Uh, I was still referring to what Hairy was doing with his sprite, not what you had suggested. You just reminded me with the word “gold”.

looks cool but…well…thats one skinny bastard, lol.

skinny, eh? well, what parts are too skinny for ya? the arms and the legs? the abdomin? i would like to know so i can improve =)

also, im better, that really wasnt what i was going for. i like the boot idea, but if i do it like you did, it would not look very uniform.

all of it

lol maybe hes anorexic?

finished his legs, vuala!

no seriously, someone with that little meat on them couldn’t stand to carry that armor on them. :stuck_out_tongue:

bah, well i already shaded it, so it might take a lil time =(

anyway…

SHADING!

that looks hawt to me =)

I like the shading, especially on the chestplate. And really my only complaint is that hands seem really small, and the face under the helmet is a little hard to make out, mainly the eyes. I would suggest moving them in maybe one pixel and perhaps making them a little darker.

But yeah, I like it. :slight_smile:

I agree with Pink Floyd, the hands are too small, but he doesn’t look too skinny or anorexic to me. Most guys aren’t as buff as Ahnold Schwartzengerman you know >_>

Actually, i think he looks fine, though his legs could be a tad buffer. I like the way you shaded it. It gives the armor a nice shiny look, though they’re something wrong with it.

no one else thinks there should be a cape huh?

I think there should be a sword and shield. Capes are overrated.

Not much else to say. :^_^:

i found the cape made him look less skinny…made his shoulders look more broad.

yes, well, advice is okay, but when you save your sprites as a jpg, your advice becomes… somewhat less creditable.

cape might look okay, if i knew how to make one look like a REAL cape instead of some square cloth that i would insist on calling a “cape”