Pomegranate's "Arts"

it was a quick job, k? i just wanted to show u what i ment quickly…anyways the shaded ones look great.

i wasnt talking about your cape, and im sorry if i insulted you, but i was just stating that MY capes tend to look like a square…

and, yes i agree with your statement about the cool shading =)

bigger hands, are they better?

Better? ALOT! They look perfectly proportionate and detailed enough for me.

Indeed.

:astonished:

Brilliant! There’s basicly nothing else to criticize now. Good job! :clap:

Maybe some more poses now? :smiley:>

i’ll get right on that…

err…

eventually…

maybe…

xD

No rush. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I know how long it can take to get some poses put together :stuck_out_tongue:

attempt at a sword and shield… dont worry, it wont be covering his face after im done with it…

Nice pre-emptive strike there. It’s my only complaint. Mabye the yellow could use more contrast??

the shield is sorta huge…mabye put a dragon pic on the shield? a metroid? ridley?

yeah ima put that snake above the shield on it =)

another attempt…

you gotta make the arms bend a little to hold the sword.

whadabout this?

I really like that, nice shading on the shield and sword, and looks better since you bent the arm.

My only complaint is the shield though, it might just be me but it looks really big compared to his body.

its like…runescape 3 or something…

well, looks like it.

True dat. I used to play runescape…til it gave me virus.

Then Norton Anitvirus blocked it, so i cant play anymore.

lmao, thats funny shit!

anyways, saying your better than runescape isn’t much, but its something, congratz! :slight_smile:

wow… that comment about the runscape kind of insulted me =(

i was kind of going for WC3 or rome total war or something like that >.>

just some generic mideivil fighter. anyone have any spriting requests? im kind of running out of ideas =(

Well all those games are the same to me :stuck_out_tongue:
It definelty is generic if that’s what you were looking for.

Sprite requests?? I dont have any, but i recommend you do some large sprites, preferrably of a creature that’s all one color (still use multiple shades of course).

Why??? It makes it easier to break down simple and advanced shading, so you can see exactly how it should look (the size will make it unmistakable).

It also lets you break down on advanced dithering and anti aliasing.

I know, it’s kinda a random suggestion, but i saw some of Sloth’s artwork that totally got me into it.

try something totally freaky.

picture nemesis

picture something from wolfenstein 3d 2…or…yaknow…the more recent one.

now create some scary shit…