Powerups/Upgrades

Imageshack

use the browse button. And you might want to know doubleposting gets you a warning here.

Not bad, I’d say…

Pretty good for a newcomer, I guess.

It took you 2 whole minutes to paint 3 cirlcles and an oval?

…words fail me.

2 minutes obviously tells that you need to put more effort into your sprites. Try adding more to it, and it’ll be fine. Forget 2 minutes, it took me 2 hours straight for 2 days to complete 2 frames of Meta Ridley… and it wasn’t used… :neutral_face:

Well, even if your stuff aren’t used, you get more experience in making better stuff!

Keep trying!

Umm… what?

Please reword that… lolz… :smiley: :confused:

Not for some things, but animating is something that makes a sprite good. Even if it’s a energy refill rotating, it still looks good. Try adding that to your sprites! :smiley:

LOL ICE CREAM! What’s that do, heal all of your energy tanks? Well, Samus’s would have to take off her helmet to eat it… lol!

Lol; the ultimate weapon!

Imagine an army of Space Pirates jumping down for it…

The ice cream would probably melt sometime or another while falling…

It’s been about 3 days for me, so far… I still didn’t get it verified…

Alright. I’ve had enough of this bullshit. Stop spamming–now.

Number-dude, say goodbye to your posting abilities for a few days. I’ve only known you for one day and you’re already among the most horrid and annoying posters I’ve seen in this board’s history.

This topic is for posting our official works to show the public. It is NOT the place to post random stupid bullshit and horrible fake works with no effort put into them, and then spam about them.

I want to make the spiderball upgrade. But I dont know what it looks like :blush: Can somebody give me a picture of one so I can draw one.

1.) I’m pretty sure the spiderball upgrade is already done.
2.) When you say draw, I hope you mean sprite.

yeah, Ican make a sprite sheet. I dont actually have a program to sprite, but yeah i can make a sprite sheet. thats if its not already done. on the SCU forum it said it wasn’t.

1.)You don’t need any advanced program. Anyone will tell you that all you need is MS Paint.

2.) SCU forum is notorius for having outdated information. You had best ask a P2D team member (Daz for example) on what is or isn’t done.

Revised bombs!

These aren’t complete, but I just wanted to throw it out there that I’m remaking the bombs, and that I’m near completion with them.

You actually made them WORSE. Good job. <_< I’ll help you out on AIM so as not to spam.

>____>

Kay.

EDIT: I looked in the game, and apparently, Dazzy was right.

However, he was almost only right in the fact that the bomb is very innaccurate. :laughing:

In game, the animation is far more crazy than any of us could have hoped or imagined. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT:

=D
Next update: 3D look, electricity center, and better-looking explosion. Maybe I’ll change the colors a tiny bit, too… but other than that, I think I’m not changing it. It’s perfectly accurate right now.
Credit in advance to Daz for helping make it look 3D.

Explosion’s still too small D:

But yeah, I’ll get on the shading in a bit.

About that explosion: DF, could you add on the explosion in GM? Or most of it, at least… cause in the game, it’s HUGE, and I think it’ll look way better made in GM. I’ll still sprite the first part of it, though.