Powerups/Upgrades

Hey now, last I checked the secret word got disabled or something, didn’t it?

>_>
Secret word or not, Mills hasn’t checked his inbox in over a year. So uh, don’t pick on him, CFX.

Oh, it’s simple? That’s good, I’m glad it’s simple. It’d have been very annoying if it was complicated.

Wait. Can I draw attention to the fact that there’s nothing else I can do, besides create an account? Tell me, what exactly does this “simple” procedure entail? If there was anything I needed to do to get an account working, I’ve already done it. Unless of course the activation is not simple at all. My, a secret word? I wonder why I didn’t know. Now I’m utterly confused. I thought you said it was simple.

Edit: I’m not up to speed on what the closing of that forum means. Do I just stay on this one? (Simple response, please)

The “simple procedure” was reading the rules. At the end it explained that to validate your account, you must find the secret word in the rules and email it to an administrator along with your account name.

But, too late now. SCU and its forums are gone. Just stay here.

When will the final p2d demo be out? :confused: I can’t wait for the full game to be released! :smiley: It’s gonna be awesome!!!

Woah those are some good morph ball bomb sprites. They are at right speed for MPH! ||^^|| Have you ever thought about, you know, making a sprite sheet for, well, / maybe explosions and power bombs? That would be really cool. :slight_smile:

Someone’ll have to, eventually, and it might as well be me…
There are some explosions in the frigate escape sequence, so you might just get lucky. =P

I feel fuzzy, though. I didn’t think they were that great, but everyone else thinks they’re good.

I know I’m not a part of the team but I made the power bomb expansion with photoshop and paint. Here it its.

Can I join as a spriter…I couldnt figure out how to post, so my first ever sprite is the pwr bomb expantion, look at my avatar lol

edit-odd…its not animating…hmph

edit-2…nvrmind, I changed the image now…but how do i post images?

Upload it to somewhere like imageshack and post the url in [img] tags.