Poyger0's sprite thread

I based em off ZM’s samus.notice the similarity in shading?

no…i dont, its just cool…your jumping pose looks like my first jumping pose btw :stuck_out_tongue:

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BACK HERE?

I’ve already banned you three times. Get. The. Fuck. OUT!

Owwww…

THE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!

Three times?? Shit. He’s a persistent bastard. I do think you’re being a little harsh not giving him a chance (even though he doesnt deserve it) though. I mean, he’s at least posting material for us to comment on. Nonetheless, i dont really blame you.

You’d understand why he didn’t get a chance if you saw any of the AIM excerpts.

LOL. Sounds interesting, but i wont press further.
But wont he keep coming back unless you ban his IP??

He had different IP’s both times ><

Lol. If he had any common sense, he wouldnt use the same name, and post in the same topic.

Oh well. Nobody’s loss.

Christ… I don’t know whether to pity him or laugh my ass off at his expense… I don’t know what he said to Dazzy, but (no offense) Dazuro is easily irritable. He could have said something really idiotic and Daz deigned to lable him as “Moron”, but then again he could have been a real prick…

But meh, I agree with Red. Doesn’t matter anymore.

just leave him alone or we’ll probably end up with a poyger999…what happen on AIM should stay on AIM not drag into the p2d forums, he waswrong to drag the p2d forums into AIM but still, no offence daz, but your acting like a “poyger”.

Sorry but, what? Ok, I think you mean that Dazzy is wrong to have banned him for something in AIM, but what do you mean by him being a “poyger”? What, have banned people’s names become insults?

no he’s doing what poyger did, poyger brought p2d or scu forums into AIM and daz brought that here. what happens in AIM should stay in AIM

Dazuro never said ghett0 was harassing him about something in the SCU forums…

Whatever. Dazzy will come by and lay down the law, but he’ll probably just lock this because it’s a moronic, unnecessary topic.

No, he’s not. Being strict* when someone’s breaking a rule does NOT mean that he’s easily irritated.

*Spelling problem.

He responds to alot more than just lawbreaking, you know. When he finds blatant stupidity he violently pounces on it, and if anyone has anything to say about it he stomps them into dirt, hence people are afraid of him. Daz always struck me to have a personality like that, regardless of whether or not he was strict*.

And knowing that, I have no doubt now that he’ll come over and stomp us all into the dirt because we’re talking about something that has nothing to do with the current topic (which has nothing to do with anything anyway) and reprimand all of us for getting into some stupid little quarell with a guy who named himself poyger. I feel ashamed.

*Actually, that’s how you spell it.

He was harassing me and mocking me because I couldn’t ban him. Whaddayano, I could.

I still feel ashamed, but let me get this straight: He did something you disapproved of in the SCU forums and you wanted to have him banned, but he acted like a little prick and mocked you for it, even into AIM conversation, becuase you couldn’t. And now you felt obligated to show the little shit what’s for and ban him from here, the place where you do have the power?

That sounds a little selfish because he did nothing here yet, but depending on what he did it may have been worth it.

Again, it sounds petty, but you weren’t the one who had to endure it, and it never sounds as bad as it was when it’s something like that.

Don’t worry about it. You know I wouldn’t ban someone without good reason. I had damn good reason.

You have no idea how annoying it is to wake up every single fucking morning to about 50 “SPRITE TUTORIAL NOW!!!” “TEACH ME HOW TO SPRITE!!!” “WHY AREDNT YOU RESPONDING!!!” etc messages. And get the same thing upon returning home from school. That was what started this whole deal.

Of course there’s more to it than that, but it’s quite irrelevant at this point.

… Ok then. I trust you…

Yes, shouldn’t this be locked then?