Protest

But think about it, if we run into other countries and kill everyone, we’ll all get smarter, right!?!

Wut.

I heard something–or rather, read–about those dumb Mexican kids that protest. Before you start using the word that pisses me off–due to ignorance–and calling me “racist” I too am Mexican–most ignorant people at this moment might think “Oh, he is Mexican, he can make fun of those immigrants all he wants”–so I would just like to say that anyone who walked out to go protest is an idiot and should be shot. Gets shotgun

In the recent walk-out this dumb girl said something that I couldn’t believe that pissed me off to extreme limits:

Man… you have no idea how much my blood temperature and pressure rose. I think my blood pressure rose to 100kPa and the temperature to 800C (almost as hot as Venus). I’d like to say that that girl is a dumb self-contradicting girl. I mean, come on, don’t you think if their parents were trying to make this a better country, they wouldn’t be referred to as, “Illegal Immigrants” but rather, just immigrants?

If they were TRULY trying to make this a better place, don’t you think they would have told their stupid daughter to not protest but instead, do the constitutional thing and make a petition? If SHE wanted to make this a better place, don’t you think she wouldn’t need it from her parents, but instead, come up with an idea of a petition of herself? blood rises to a staggering 816 C

I don’t think they realize that Antonio L?pez de Santa Anna legally SOLD the land to the U.S. making it officially THEIR/OUR land, and not Mexico’s land, so they shouldn’t say that this is Mexico’s land when they sold it to the U.S.(even if they didn’t want to but did anyway). If I want to talk about all of you bad ‘n’ stuff, I will, Fascists.

Rewrite, I agree with you whole heartedly. Seriously, people like my parents waited for their green cards legally like they should have. Why should people like the illegal immigrants get to stay just because, well, they want to?

Well, they won’t get the greencards, will they?
The government can’t just issue a few million greencards to poor people with no qualifications all at once.

Uh… If suddenly we stopped having illegal immigrants we’d lose cheap labor and the prices of everything would skyrocket. Even if they COULD do that, it’d be stupid. >_> The economy tends to come first after all.

Daz makes an interesting point. The prices would skyrocket, and besides, it’s not like they’re taking over the country, right?

Well, interesting point indeed. The only thing is that when companies like WalMart hire illegal immigrants, they are doing something illegal. And if you’re going to pay an illegal immigrant $03.50 an hour, why the hell even hire him to begin with? And if I may quote the Ruler Of The Universe:

Say anything against The Ruler Of The Universe and he will come out of the clouds with his large wang and destroy you. D:!! hides

…you didn’t ever consider Daz’s point before now?
I thought you were trying to say that making them legal instead of illegal is a good idea, not getting rid of them altogether.

Yes, it is impossible to get rid of the people that keep the country alive. It’d be kinda like nuking China. Our whole economy would end up with its penis in its ear (which, if you imagine it, would really really suck); a whole whole lot of people would lose their jobs as companies fall apart. Eventually, those people without jobs will replace the immigrants we lost, but the initial damage would be very very big if we suddenly deported all of the illegal immigrants in the US. Forcing them all to be legal wouldn’t work without changing our laws drastically.

US economy is going to explode soon anyways

(ps. 14% gst in the US 0_0 I didn’t know that until social today…you pay more in GST than most provinces do in GST and PST)

…Excuse me? The richest economy in the world is going to spontaneously explode soon?

Got any reasons for making that completely ridiculous claim other than our “debt” that could easiily be paid off without breaking a sweat?

Not to mention the complete lack of relevancy that has to the topic anyway…