Rather have...

I think you are forgeting Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario 128, and uh… Kirby!

Now…isnt kirby for babies?..people told me it is…I just got Geist and
true crime NYC…oh yeah…hope they make Geist for rev

No, Barney is for babies.

They’re both pink, they’re both gay, they’re both for little kids. Kirby was always supposed to be centered around little kids. Just think about it.

The 360 melts discs. I don’t want it!!! It doesn’t have the superinovated controller like the revolution. The PS3 is okay.

Barney is purple. <_<

Kirby isn’t for little kids, although the main grouping is probably around 9-12. Kirby isn’t all that kiddy, and I would never go near calling it for babies. You can be 18, like kirby, and still be cool. The general populus thinks that anything without blood, guts and extensive killing is kiddy. The general populus also has an average IQ of 90. Ouch.

I play Kirby. Not very offen concidering I don’t own any Kirby games. It isn’t very kiddy.
Hey, whatever happened to that Kirby TV show? It was AWESOME!!!

90? I heard it had dropped to 80 or so in the last few years… What a world we live in. <_<

And I think whether Kirby is “kiddy” or not is really a matter of opinion. But something I don’t understand is why people’s opinions of something are entirely affected by whether they think something is “kiddy” or not. Most of the Kirby games are FUN, and that’s what actually matters. If some company were to make a Barney game that for some reason was very addictive and enjoyable, I would think about getting it. Though I doubt a Barney game would be addictive and enjoyable, it’s still possible, and you shouldn’t dislike it just because it’s “kiddy”. I think the main reason people judge everything by kiddiness is because they care way too much about what other people think of them and always want to fit in and be cool. Honestly, I don’t care much about that. If someone catches me playing Nintendogs and laughs at me for it, I’ll just ask them if they have a problem with me playing Nintendogs and continue playing. If that’s too much for them to handle and they accuse me of being gay, then that’s their problem. I just know that 95% of people that constantly call other people something are really that themselves. Not that being gay is a bad thing. It’s not. People are starting to use gay as an insult. It’s not one… But just in case any of you use it as one, though, I am NOT gay. Just to make that clear for you.

…Maybe I should “dumb that down” a bit :stuck_out_tongue:
Well, whatever, get back on topic everyone. Discuss the three next-gen consoles.

Ummm, I kinda meant “kids” in general, not “little kids” as in 5, 6, or 7. Last time I checked, poeple who are 9-12 are kids.

As for the Barney thing, I guess my TV was fucked up or something…Keyword-WAS, dont get any idea’s… :>_>:

damn dude if you compare the rev its quite cheap :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed, the entire world is STUPID. The word alone sums it up. Why is it that the world is getting more technoloically advanced, but the world continues to lose intelligence.

If you cannot respect someone’s opinion, you are an idiot. I have no need to relent from saying that anymore. Over 3/4 of the world are idiots, and I’m sick of it. You know what I think? If you call someone gay for playing Nintendogs, you don’t deserve to be called human. You do not belong in the human race. The reason we are the dominant species is because of our intelligence, so why throw away what seperates us from animals? Even animals aren’t even that ignorant.

I don’t think that people even realize what “gay” means anymore. It refers to homosexuality, which has NOTHING to do with gaming opinions, unless you play Kirby games because he turns you on of course. >_>

I actually do beleive that being gay is wrong. Most of the world accept it as an alternative lifestyle, but there is a scripture in Leviticis somewhere that says people who practice homosexuality should be put to death. (I’d probably be better of with a direct quote though :stuck_out_tongue:)

Anyway, this is getting off topic. Biased opinions relate to stupidity though, directly or indirectly. The world is messed up, that’s for sure.

EEeewww… I think I’m gonna be sick… That’s just wrong…

And to keep this topic back on topic:
I want the Revolution because:
A.) It’s the cheapest. If I could, I would get all three consoles, but I simply do not have the money.
B.) Its controller is actually going to revolutionize the gaming experience. Unlike the 360 controller.
“Oooh, it’s white now. The gaming experience is like going to like be like so much like better. Unlike that like stupid Nintendo Revolution controller. That thing is like a freakin’ like remote.”

• Anonymous Xbox fanboy
    C.) It’s Nintendo, meaning the games are going to be more my style, meaning they don’t rely entirely on pretty graphics and violence to make them entertaining.

yeah but when ur 18 nad play kirby that would make u comfortable…I mean play D&D…makes me uncomfortable…is D&D for kids?

I know man, It’s pwnage. Why WOULDN’T you not want go get one? An original set of games, great graphics, unbelievably low price, free online play, downloadable oldschool Snes, Nes, and N64 games, and to top it off, a great console and controller design.

The rev is going to take away so much hype towards to ps3. I’m literally going to laugh at Sony.

^not really…PS3 has disc that are 8 times bigger than PS2’s in memory so that means:better graphics and play and more stuff

Isn’t the Rev’ going to cost $199.99 instead of $299.99? (Canadian)
Damn, I might never get the Rev’. :cry:

There isn’t anything new about that. Updated power and graphics are what Sony and Microsoft do. Nintendo has made the depth of consoles grow. From the Joystick to the D-pad to the analog stick to the motion control. Without Nintendo we would have a joystick with 20 buttons at the top. :stuck_out_tongue:

True Dat ^

The Rev is only supposed to be $199.

Shiggy said it was going to be rounding to 300 dollars.