RE42D

That’s exactly the additude we like over at RE42D.

Sweet! Get me working before I start getting the urge to slack off.

Ah, what the heck, I’ll try a few sprites.

Here are the item pics:

Knife

Rocket Launcher

Stock(TMP)

Broken Butterfly

Handgun

Handgun Ammo

Shotgun Ammo

Rifle Ammo

Magnum Ammo(Broken Butterfly)

TMP Ammo

Infared Scope

Rifle Stock

Rifle

Rifle(Semi-auto)

Shotgun

Riot Gun(Shotgun)

TMP(Uzi)

Spinel(Worth 2000 money)

Velvet Blue(Worth 2500 money)

There’s my shotgun. It isn’t rendered (due to my lack of a rendering program) but I guess it looks fine. What do you guys think?

Would it be possible to have all the guns as a side view? For simplicity reasons.

Don’t take me for a fool. When I said I looked at all the screenshots, I looked at ALL the screenshots, including one of the item subscreen. Yes, I know they’re side view, but I’m not even done, so just hold on, ok?

I’m patient. You’re doing great so far, so I really can’t complain. I was just confirming that they would eventually be done in a side view. :smiley:
EDIT: I added the spinel and vevet blue to the item list.

Those are gems/stones right? I can use transparent surfaces for that, but my main concern right now is the texture. I’m going to look for actual rocks/textures online. I’ll report back in a few minutes.

Sounds good. I have never been able to find gem textures. But good luck! :slight_smile:

…wait, is this going to be done with 3D models or sprites?
suddenly lost

With sprites. Those are just the pause screen images.

oooooh. I see now.

crap, I’ve got nothin’ that’ll let me make images like that right now.

Oh we need spriting done too. The first sprite that reallt need sto be dne would be the rest of Leon. I’ve almost got his walking toward the screen animation done.

PS: 400 POSTS!!! :naughty:

Don’t worry about the 3d models, CloudVaris. I’ll take care of it. Besides, if my fangame doesn’t fall through, I’ll be the only one making all off the sprites and tiles since I’m the only one with C3D. Have faith :stuck_out_tongue: Oh yeah, Coolman, shouldn’t Leon be wearing that coat instead of a shirt? And will he be wielding a gun constantly (like when your walking around)?

1-He doesn’t hold the gun allthe time ingame but lots of the time he will. So yess, I’ll be adding that.
2-Leon only wears that coat at the very beginning of the game, most of the time, he wears a T-shirt so I won’t even bother with the coat.

I still think the coat looks better regardless :stuck_out_tongue:

(ImageShack let up, I got pics now! :smiley:)

Look and weep: My rifle (with the stock and scope items attatched).

EDIT: Whoops :O_O: I just noticed that the scope’s end pieces are longer to the rear and shorter to the front. Don’t worry, I’ll fix it.

It still looks great!

hmmm…As it is seem,not a lot of people know anything about RE4…its a great game,i mean I own it but i dont think a metroid board is good for it

I made a forum completely for RE42D. Here’s the link.
http://s15.invisionfree.com/RE42D/index.php

If you want to help, I’d really appreciate it.

Heh, a TMP is nothing like an Uzi :confused:

More relevant, however is that issue that I can’t find the enemies that you asked me to sprite, and, seeing as how I haven’t played the game before, I can’t help you with those, at least for now.

However, being a devotee to firearms, I’m going off to sprite the TMP and possibly the rifle now.