Reviving P2D?

i don’t understand…

it means he likes his sig

zurgs sig? yeah, its awesome

not zurg’s sig, squishy’s sig

silly bun

Meh, I originally came here for P2D, kind of wanted to help…maybe, and then got ridiculously involved with that god-awful Hunter vs. Spartan thread. Note: that is where a significant number of my posts lie. Thus, P2D was no longer the reason I frequented the forum.

Good times. Not really, but you get the idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Oh, yeah, forgot to mention. Hey Cloud, how you been? Good to see you posting again.

Not bad. Bit busy. Moving to Canada. Which isn’t saying much, living in Minnesota, but y’know.

I originally came here for P2D too, of course. Back five years ago when I was freakin’ 13 and a total noob. It’s painful to look at threads that old.
Except the thread about smashing Mona Lisa’s nose. That was win.

I had big ideas about helping out with the project, but again, that was when I was 13 and bad at everything. Whereas now I’m mediocre at everything, decent at programming, and still god-awful at making sprites.

good ta see ya Cloud, Moving to Canada eh?

well then allow me to welcome you to the land fucking cold winters before you actually get there.

more OT: I remember coming here when I was like fourteen or something…that was before I became Internet savvy and I also acted like a bit of a douche…so yeah.

People who joined July '08 - Feb. '09 are coolest.

That makes me first coolest. <3

Yeah. My point. Nobody cares enough to make free time for it. Because, nobody cares enough… double post ftw

From Minnesota.
From Minnesota.
You jerks already push your frickin’ cold winters down here =<

I imagine the winters would be a bit more harsh than I’m used to if I were moving a bit more north, but I’m only moving, like, an hour north of the border. aka Winnipeg.

lol i know exactly what you mean… my first 2 or 3 threads were friggin’ retarded.

I was looking through some of your old topics… P2D was a Nazi death camp a couple years ago… so many mods getting angry and sprite thieves and bans…

P2D is dead. It’s not coming back. There is nothing we can do about it.
Also, this conversation has been hijacked.
This thread is now about Lucky Star.

I am in despair…this thread derailment has left me in dispair

a cookie to anyone who can tell me what that’s from

that’s from your post.

I AM THE COOLEST OF ALLLLLLLLLLL THE BEANS!!!

not quite the response I was looking for >_>

Haha, that basically explains how I stumbled into this forum too.

I refuse to acknowledge my stupidity in those early years. :stuck_out_tongue:

But you can’t deny those earlier years, because they form the base that supports who we-
Can’t go on straight-faced.