Ripped Metroid Sprites

well, he’s been active alot & hasn’t been near here, so hes obviously avoiding this thread for fear of his life?

Wait…i thought i sensed a Dazzy roast. Ah well, that is pretty low though. Its better to be a crappy halfprice spriter (kinda like me), than claiming that you were the artist behind the sprites for such great games. Hopefully, you meant that you were posting them, not that you made them.

Seriosly though, did you really think that no one her has ever played those games??

"[i]that last one is tooo big to put in here. its a screensized detailed map i made, thats almost finished. kind of. its coool.

anyways, those are my sprites. all metroid.[/i]"

That makes it pretty clear he wanted us to think that he had made them.

The last time someone did this, it was almost immediately locked, so I have no idea why this hasn’t been.

well, if he doesn’t admitt before dazzy arives here again, it’s an immidiate ban!

Lol, dont we have anyone else who can lock this??? Though id prefer to get my dazzy roast followed by a YOU FAIL orly owl. But this guy better fess up, and beg for divine intervention, or get his ass as far away from P2D as possible.

Those are ripped from somewhere and you didn’t make them you just found them somewhere on a site or a forum.

he could have made those sprites in a way… (check out this comic…)

Exactly. I’m curious wtf he has to say about all this.

…yeah…um…regardless of what the reason is…im not deleting my comic…i worked a whole 2 minutes on it…anyway, maybe somebody can pm him when he is on next :smiley:

If he actually does. I think everyone might have scared him off…

Either explain or ban. We can only assume he meant that me made them unless he says otherwise. If he says he made them, then we punish him as per rules.

Lol, that comic is friggin awsome. Sound just like what he did, except he didnt edit it at all. I really think we scared him off. “GO US!!”

Obviously not.
That kid’s in trouble.

:imp: