Rollercoaster Tycoon 3

Actually it’s just a copyright issue. Nintendo doesn’t make any money off the sales of any games for the consoles before Game Cube. The N64, GB, GBC, NES and SNES have all been “retired” so they don’t make any profit off the old games. If you buy used games from a store, the store would get the profit and of course e-bay the seller gets the profit.

Meh, when I have money I buy it, when I dont have money I dow … buy it. Lol, its not that big of a deal.

Anyways I have not bought this game yet … I still personally like RCT 2 … fun as hell to play, especially when you are good at it … and good at scenery … and good at building rides … I have had many hours - no, days - of practice with RCT 2 … But I am gonna get 3 soon.

Wow there were a lot of “…” in that one.

Personal Anecdote Warning:
I don’t really have RCT2, but once I went over to my friend’s house, and he was playing. My older brother wanted to play too, so he convinced my friend to let him design a coaster. He proceeds to make the biggest, baddest roller coaster ever, draining all of my friend’s money in the process. However, when anybody ever walks up, a speech bubble appears saying, “That ride looks too intense for me.” :laughing:

I’m talking about visualboy advance…that’s what I think it’s called…GBA emulator?

I heard that the “delete within 24 hours” crap was just a lie.

Emulator itself is legal. But yes you’re right then, Nintendo does need the money. I thought you were still talking about Super Metroid. My bad.

cough Can we get off this borderline illegal discussion and get back to RCT3, please?

Oh, and for the record, Aura, you’re wrong. It’s illegal to download them, too. Not just to supply. Whether it’s Atari or GBA, if the copyright still stands, it’ll illegal as hell. Even if you have the cartridge, it’s illegal. As it says in the back of the manuals, owning downloaded backup copies is ‘unecessary and not lawful’.

So, uh… I don’t have this yet… what’s changed since 2 besides being 3d and riding your rides?

I’ve never actually played tycoon games except zoo tycoon or something so having nothing to say I’ll officially leave this topic.

Unless someone speaks to me directly.

I only have the demo, and it looks fun. The “coaster cam” is really nice. One thing I don’t like is water. It is so clear that you never know whether it is filled. I always have to put a person there to check.

Is it really worth the money to get it, or should I save up for Zelda?

Zelda definately my choice.

I thought so too. And go the yet to be released Age of Empires III!!!

That’s Age of Mythology (awesome game BTW)
Or did you mean the next aoe? I didn’t know there was going to be a 4th one…

Huh? I thought that Age of Mythology was just Age of Mythology. According to IGN, they’re making an Age of Empires III to be released sometime this year.