SCHOOL IS IN!!!

i agree with that. my 4th grade teacher was terrible, she was a living nightmare.
Everybody hates her, even the other teachers and the Princable. But i heard my mom talking to someone about my teacher probobly getting fired. If its true, and they make make a small farewell type of party and its suppost to be all this sad byebye stuff, il be happy forever.

Yeah, i take all advanced classes too. Why, so you can start ahead, instead of having to catch up later. But wow, your 4th grade teacher must have been…(runs out of adjectives, and refrains from using nasty words) Bad.

The reason they don’t understand is because they don’t care. The school faculty is like the jail warden and the security guards. They watch over the inmates but they don’t really care. And parents being lazy? They’re lazy because they can be. If there was no school, they’d be forced to spend more time with their kids and actually do something. Our social system in the US is fucked up.

well said.

lol

lol ifs thats true, then why didnt they fire her a LONG time ago?

Nuff said. This is the problem with the US.

i dont hate school as much as you guys do. i like school enough to enjoy going sometimes. i only have a problem with homework.

Yeah actually, I think I’ll stick with what sheegoth said, school is alright, just not the homework =(, whats the point! its BS because My teacher thinks im fucking stupid just cause I dont do homework or something, hell I would probably be the smartest kid in that class… actually in all of them except math =O, math is kinda hard… but still I wont do homework till the teachers no I am not stupid, else I’ll make them lose money :smiley:.
(Yes I am an asshole, yes I hate teachers, and I will not stop :smiley:> )

school teachers are ussually great, with upper positions being filled with people who are completely run by thier own incompetence.

regardless of such, school is relatively easy…

im a sophomore this year, but i decided to skip 11th, so im going directly to senior, and getting out as fast as possible.

Yes, I already attended my first week back as 10th Grader, WOO-HOO!!!

Also, I was bored, but in my school, life is wonderful.[/color]

your skipping 11th grade??? wtf? okay if that works then great!

it seems many of us are going into tenth grade.
and yeah if there wanst a lot of homework, i would probably get myself BACK into honors clases and be in like algebra 2 by now. (math is my strong point)

Lol. I like school. I’ll take my time and do all the grades.

yeah i wouldnt want to skip 11th grade. uperclassmen years are supposed to be the best! cept for SATs and whatnot. not looking forward to that…

if my school dose it will take them about 1 year to find a new teacher so we will have to get a supply teacher for the rest of the year and supply teachers suck, unless if its your mom or dad or someone who understands you alot you alot.

each time theirs a teacher metting they always keep the door open so sometimes i pass bye and sat there for a wile and you hear my teacher inventing dumb excuses. just listening to her pisses me off so much.

i survived my first day of high school

congratulations. It’s always before christmas that’s hell though. I dunno why, but people get all fucking tense.

school can be a drag, a hate write reports and social sciences suck bad plus the teacher is so uhhh…boring kindof rant-y-like and gooes off on rabbid trails so so often, bleh. school is not my flavorite subject

I’m sure school isn’t your flavorite subject. But is it your favorite subject?

what i meant by that is that school books dont taste vary good, so dont eat them :laughing: :laughing:

Do your schools have football teams??

Our school football team is probbaly the worst in the district. We’ve only score about 30 points in 4 games. And we’ve lost most of our games 20+ to 0.

hah just had the first two days of school (thurs and friday) and they were fun. but we really didnt do much of course. monday might suck. but last night, there was the first opening football game and dance… this is the first time ive seen our team dominate in football. it was 49 -0 at half time when i had to leave for the dance… that was amazing! its usually 0- 20 or so but heh thats cool. the dance was awsomo