School Society

Wow, that’s very interesting. Driving snowmobiles??? But ill try to stay away from alchohol once im legal. Alot of my friends smoke, but it doesnt bother me. And Snus?? No idea. But hell, if you like your life, and your not hurting anyone else, then your good.

i wont ever smoke… but i honestly cant wait until im 21 so i can drink legally. not that i wana be a drunk or anything, but every beer or mixed drink ive tasted (usually my parents’ drink) i have loved. so i cant wait. snuff? isnt that illegal… and who doesnt drive a boat too fast. :smiley:

Well, snomobiles arent boats, and i think snuff is illegal glares at butch. But i was wondering (for those of you who dont live in the US).

Do they have Gangsters and preps in your schools???

I think it’s called moist snuff. You put it under your upper lip. It is a mixture of tobaco and salts. It tasted so damn good

And it’s legal. It’s made by Swedish Match and i think I’ve read that they are starting to sell it in the US. It’s a good alternative to smoking.

There were no gangsters in most of the schools I went to (we moved around a bit), but in one of them… grrr some guys stole by bike and later they threatened me with a knife. I broke the knife wielders leg for that and I got beat up. But they let me be after that. The idiot with the knife can’t run because his knee is still messed up.

But I know that I’ve been lucky. There are some schools that are horrible here. :frowning:

moist snuff… isnt that chewing tobacco?!? and not to judge or be a dick but seriously… ive never heard someone say tobacco tastes good. never. but i take your word for it. :]

and where DO you live butch? sweden?

Wow, mabye it’s legal where you live. But you broke someone’s leg?? That sounds like a pretty extreme fight, based on the odds, id say you were lucky to get out alive. But he was probably afraid of you after that.

But where do you live??

seeing as they had more people and a knife… yeah.

i assume he lives in sweden, i think ive seen him post something in swedish and he said they were made by Swedish Match.

Two broken fingers, a broken nose and bitemarks(!) on my arms. They fought like girls. They probably had’nt been in a fight before. :unamused:
They kicked on and throwed a trashcan at me before they left. Damn, that hurt. Cowards. :cry:

Yes, I live in Sweden. The place where we all are blond, have blue eyes and a german accent according to american movies. :smiley:>

Damn my school is REALLY GOOD. Gansters? We had one but he went to jail for pulling out… get this… AN AIRSOFT GUN :smiley: . Emos? Never. Smokers? One… I think. She is a hooker too. I guess she really wanted to be “cool” since back in Elementary school she didn’t have many friends… You probably couldn’t tell the difference between a Catholic school and mine. Some other schools in my district, however…

nvm the bottom of everyones list should be posers/wanna-be’s

I dont beleive you. If you think your school has only one smoker, no emo’s, and no gangsters, you must live in a box. Im not saying your crazy, but i dont beleive that that’s even possible. At my school, it’s hard to make cool friends that dont smoke. But if it’s really that much like a catholic school, then mabye…

And yes, poser/wannabes are at the bottom, but they usually get what they’re after. I’d say that poser whiggers make the bottom of my list.

Catholic school is nice? Get real, pal, I’m in a Catholic High School (went to an elementary one too) and it’s just as bad as public. We’ve had all kinds, from gangsters to hookers to your occasional vandal. It’s no better here.

Lol. I’ve never been to a catholic school, so i badly assumed all the teachers to be nuns, and the students all in uniform. But i guess i was wrong. Anyhowl, i’d prefer a ghetto school to a catholic school.

I’m exaggerating when i say one or none. Of course, seriously who thinks a school is going to have only ONE? But we have none. But what we DO have is posers. If you lined up the posers from head to shoulders they can probably reach the moon (another exageration… hopefully you know that!) because there are so many of them.

Well my school actually sounds okay compared to some of these other ones. But I really don’t like talking about something I don’t like if I don’t have to.

By the way, snuff is legal in America. Like Butch said you put it somewhere in your mouth (don’t remember where) and hold it there. It’s really not a safe alternative though. I don’t know about snuss.

In my new school, i cant really tell the difference between posers, and the real deal. Especially with whiggers. But there are definetly alot of them.

Some of the teachers are nuns, most of the time they’re hell bent. The rest are old women and fat guys. On occasion there’s an exception, but it’s never likely. Yes, we wear uniforms, and they suck. But even after all of this shit, why would you prefer a ghetto school? You want to get shot up?

i wouldnt prefer either. i want a NORMAL school. somwhere in the middle i guess. well, i didnt know catholic highschools were just as bad.

i would also hate wearing uniforms. :[
i think posers being at the bottom just goes without saying.

Lol, i just cant stand being around extremely religious people. I could at least get by at a ghetto school, though i’d prefer a preppy smart school over all. And i hate uniforms, unless they’re snazzy.

i suppose the girls’ uniforms arent as revealing as they are in teen movies. :frowning: but ive seen some okay uniforms, its not that. i just dont like wearing preppy clothes. :confused: