School

Yep, going into high school on September 2nd.

+1
Ima gonna be a Sophomore in High >,>

Won’t be out until June 12

School’s out.

SCHOOL IS OUT.

What’d I miss? Did something happen since summer '08? Any big flame wars? What sprites were done? What happened to Artifacts of the Month OMG SCHOOL IS OUT what kind of fangames are people working SCHOOL on is there any news of IS OOOOUUTTTT!!! Metroid Dread yes no yes no YES NO GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT SCHOOL IS OUT AND IT TOOK SO LONG CUZ SCHOOOOOL SNOW DAYS IS OUT AND HEY LOOK GUYS IT’S A TROID AND A NINETYTWO AND A TROID NINETYTWO AND NO MORE SCHOOL AND WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR RRJJJKLSDFJKDLSDKFJSDKFJ???///1/1/1/1/1 :confused: :smiley:> :angry: :>_>: :smiling_imp: :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue: :O_O: :sunglasses:

xDDDD

calm down?

actually nah, spaz as much as you want to xD

Nintendo announced a new Metroid game with the worst title out of them all.

Tbh I think ‘Super’ Metroid is the worst. Other M supposedly has links to like 5 different ‘other M’s’ in the game.

'Grats, Troid. Hopefully you’ll be more active now.

I take my first (and last) college final today at 5 PST. It will be easy-ish.

Then on Wed-Fri I have High School finals. I’m only worried about my U.S. History final, and even that won’t be difficult, provided I study. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m gonna be a Senior in High next year. That’s gonna rock. But my Senior Project is gonna be a burden. I already have a general idea of what I’m gonna do for it, though.

@troid: actually yes, around spring PY got banned

and woot, i just have two afternoon exams to write and then I’m fucking done!

And Zurg almost got banned, but he was brought back.

Im outa school on the 19th too
dang

I was technically out of school around, what, the 14th of May? Graduated with my AA degree.

And then two weeks later, I got to sit through a repeat and get my HS diploma, only the people running it were more paranoid about people screwing up, totally mocking our intelligence and our ability to walk in a straight line from the door to our seats. Also, I actually knew people at my HS graduation.

(I find it funny that I could have failed highschool and still gotten my AA degree for free, not to mention use THAT to get into other colleges.)

lucky

Huzzah American education.
That’s why I dropped out of high school.
Now I’m in a pretty darn good university (University of Michigan). What did I lose? Nothing.

No.

Wrong.
You lost all the retarded time-sucking things your supposed to do as a senior in highschool, like the senior party and other such things.
Lucky bastard ;-;

ha
i dropped out

all i lost was a biiiiig pain in the ass! =D

(insert joke here)

Insert Joke Here

^^^^^^^^^^

Candy man Criminal

lol. Joke.

I even went to two high school proms this year xD
My girlfriend’s at beach week (I think that’s a MD thing - all the seniors rent beach houses and stay there for a week, no parents or anything) without me though. Sadness :[
But I wouldn’t have had a beach week if I’d stayed in MI high school, so not dropping out wouldn’t have helped that.

3 Days left.