Schools out! Finally!

Top Left: NES and Metroid and Metroid Yellow Lablel
Next: Game Boy Color and Metroid II
Next: SNES Super Metroid and game guide
Next: Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission Metroid GBA
Next: GCN Metroid Prime and MP2 Demo disk and MP2
Next: DS Metroid Prime Pinball Metroid Prime Hunters. MPH demo is in the DS and the MPH strategy guide I ordered from e-Bay.

ummm. sniper, its imageshack.us not imageshack.com, I learned that the hard way.

oops. I must of thought of fileshack.com. Anyways great collection! I’m sure you are gonna be very busy over the weekend playing those games… or did you already finish those? Anyways what would be VERY impressive is if you got PAL versions or Japanese versions. If that happened you would be on my Metroid Fan list. If you want to try it here are some sites:
lik-sang.com
http://www.ncsx.com/
http://lik-sang.com/

^---- Oooh Metroid Prime: Hunters Tournament. Currently Japan only or am I messed up?

dude hes got like every damn game!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

i hate you omegametroid2486!! i hate you with
all my power!! man!! you have metroid for nes and
gameboy advance sp! i tough i had a kickass colection
but now that i see… i have nothing!!! holy crap… how i
wish to be your neighborn!!

well… now that i got recovered of the shock i’ll post my collection (poor… but filled with love)

http://www.orkut.com/Album.aspx?xid=10093104106109759905

yo omega, i placed your metroid collection there too because is sooo F#$$%g great

I’ll look around for the Europeon and Japanese versions and jump if I can find them. I have beaten all those games and over Nintendo Wi-Fi I’m a Legendary Hunter in Hunters. MGG Omega. I have completed the 100% run on all of them. I have found multiple secret wordls in Metroid, Metroid II, and 1 in Super Metroid. I broke all of the games High Scores in Pinball. In the shelves below that are my other titles. I play Mario Bros games (Not Mario Party or Mario House…) Resident Evil titles and lastly Silent Hill.

what about my collection did you saw? i own at least one game that you dont?

School isn’t over yet in the United Kingdom

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!11!11!!!1!!
Th4T 1z tt3h suxx0rzzz!!! Everybody is talking about school being out and you still have to go to school! BTW do you guys across the ocean have a set number of school days the school has to provide?

dude stop doing that soxxrzzrxxrzrx, t3h and pwnnzzzzznznzznznnzznn crap its like so annoying.

knuckles i dont see your image… :frowning:

Just wait… Sweden will win this year.

school isnt out where i am. june 23 it will be though. i hate finals…

aaahhmm… dang…

well im gonna post my nintendo collection here then:

(metroid collection)
Metroid 2 return of samus
Super metroid
metroid fusion
Metroid prime 2 echoes

(general collection)
Final fantasy V
Internation super star soccer deluxe
Internation super star soccer 64
Mario kart
Mario kart 64
Zelda link to the past
Zelda ocarina of time
Majora’s mask
Wind Waker ( best zelda ever! )
SSBM

these are the ones

hmm… i dont know… sweden had a draw with Trinidad & Tobago … lets see how they do against Paraguay in the next game… but i realy dont think they make it to the final quarters… cuz BRAAAAZZIILLLL!! ARE FAVORIITEEEE!!! XD XD XD i am a fanatic fan

What the hell do vide game collections have to do with school being out. Start another topic or something. :angry:

I am not totally sure as I do not go to a school funded by the state. Plus it varies in Scotland and Wales. Scotland is totally different, Wales similar. In answer to your question - yes and no. There is an aproximate, it varies each year due to many factors. For the state they have the same amount of days for one year. That is all I know.

I’m going to swim and play metroid

well acually I’d like to change what I’m doing this summer, or at least add to what I’m doing this summer. I’m working on my RPG. You won’t see this in the fangame forum.

I just get the Nintendo Power Metroid Prime guide and the only Metroid Prime game. (As opposed to the one with the Prime 2 disc as well)

=()

My last exam is tomorrow. Wish me luck…

You Americans get off earlier than Canadians, but we start school on September 10th as opposed to like August 20th or something.