Skype/Webcam

good luck with that >.>

if I lose a digit it will e te idex o rigt ad, tats te oe closest to te giat blade

exactly x.x
i leave in 20 minutes D=
wish me luck

You could end up like this guy:
:smiley:>
He doesn’t have a little finger. :stuck_out_tongue:

thats also true
my pinky is closest to the giant thing that pushes the log into the massive blade of DEATH

divorced eh? same with me. in fact my mom had me at 17 and my dad left us when i was 2. We had to live on wellfare until i was at least 6. My mom then married someone else and we moved to new jersey, but we moved back to canada 5 years ago. We all seem to have financial problems…

My parents are together, we have no house payment (it’s payed off), no car payment (same) and only have to pay food/utilities. We have $0 debt and are happy. :smiley:

Damn Cortez, you’ve got it way worse than me.

I’m fairly lucky, I believe. While my parents are divorced, they are on very good terms (hence me living with my dad and all), and just don’t want to screw with each others finances. As odd as it sounds, they practically are married, just with no strings attached. It’s pretty weird, sometimes it seems like they are married and just don’t wear the rings. :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, we still have financial problems. But we don’t have it nearly as bad as some other people. Hell, I’ve got a lot of stuff I could sell off before we actually begin starving. So I consider myself extremely lucky.

still have all my fingers and both hands

and now 220 bucks! =D
(for 4 days of work, yay)