Snakes, Planes, and Samuel L. Jackson

Ofcourse the bathroom making love scene was necassary! It’s an R-rated movie! There has to be at least a little nudity if it’s rated R!

Anyway, I saw it. It was probably the best movie I’ve seen all year. It wasn’t overly lengthy like Pirates 2 and it was very funny. It was just what I was expecting.

DON’T WATCH THIS FILM ON DVD! Watch it in theaters with a buch of freinds, that’s what I did. My friend kept on jumping out of his seat when a snake unexpectedly popped on the screen. It was hilarious.

I’d rate this movie 5/5 because it was just so much fun! Sorry, I’m a little too in love with this movie, but watch it with a group of buddies and you will know why I am!

Go see this movie!

lol bungie(creaters of halo) as an april fools joke claimed to be making a movie called flood on a plane, a spoof of this one…

crap…that badger song is going to be stuck in my head…

Yes, the love scene was unnecessary. There were nipples… with snakes on them ^_-

Best movie all year??? Whatever your smoking, PM me some real quick, cuz it’s really making your happy.

Lol. Your friend kinda sounds like a wuss, no offense. The Movie itself was very amusing, though there were a couple shockers.

Yeah sure, go see the movie, it’s not bad, and it has P.Diddy.

flood on a plane!? very one would die…unless mc or samus would be there…my friend went to see snakes on a plane by herself…i laughed and told her she was dumb for seeing it and dumb for going alone

Dumb for seeing it alone???

OOO!! IM READY FOR IT!! COME AND BRING IT!!!

brings it lol wtf? no sry i didnt mean like that just see the thearer here is in a really badpart of town… no one really stays around for too long…her going near that town is like saying “rape me rape me, like the 8 other girls today” god i hate ottawa, so many bad neighborhoods.

there is a thing out where you can put in your name and your friends name, and it will send them a cool message, want the link guys?

…what?

Oh. Lol. Where i used to live (texas) was kinda ghetto, but it wasnt that bad.

Srry, my geography is off, where is Ottawa?? What other girls?? Saying Rape me??

:sweat:

Btw, SD, that was completely random and off topic.

no, its for snakes on a plane, sam l jack says it (names and tell them to see it)

…uh . sure

the movie was r8 good when that kick boxing man killed the fatty with a baseball bat, and he goes “WOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!” and theres blood on the bat. it made me laugh.and when the fat bastard gets eaten by an anoconda. lol

…It wasnt the fat guy who got eaten. It was the british guy.

“Damn Americans”.

this video displays my view of the movie.

snakes on a plane flash video

halarious. ty newgrounds.

if you liked the movie, you HAVE TO GET THIS BOOK!

im sorry, i had to post it… anyway, it sounds like a dumb movie, but was it any good?

RUFKINSRS??

That’s possibly the lamest merchandising i’ve ever seen. I dont mind sudoku, but i wouldnt be caught dead with that thing.

The movie was average. It’s worth a rental.