Snes attack!

agreed. Spriting is so complicated. No PhotoShop = no sprites :frowning:. Some beginning books recommend CorelDraw… but yes at least make the beams or something by yourself. Making them by yourself looks better AND feels better :wink:

i did the plasma beam and the fireball (samus and mario weapons) it looked cool

ill help find glitches in yours if you want!

Put it in another topic. You have 12 hours to comply.

(I just felt like saying that. Keep this in its own thread. And take your post down while you’re at it. I dunno if the game is related to the topic, but you implied in every way it’s not. Correct me if I’m wrong, though.)

that is the most awesome line ever, lol

also, im limited on time, so testing might not get all glitches, however, i will find what i can (should you want me to test that is, otherwise, thats cool)

that would be great, then get my msn : knucckle@hotmail.com and i send the beta for u to test

unfortunatly i didnt finished all player 2 movements,like… mario from player two wont jump farther when you hold jump button, and the dash of cless dont work either(two times foward quickly) , but maybe til the end of the week i finish this things

(im brazilian,so i write pretty buggy)

sorrys! i dont have msn!

then i send u the link via pm

Hey i know some good SuperSmashBrother sprites maybe yuo could use…you want?? also where can you download ascci maker??

umm… photoshop sux… just use paint j00 noob

photoshop doesn’t suck, you can do everything paint can do, plus actually rotate, and get different darker and lighter shades man.

Photoshop and Paint both have their stong points… when it comes to spriting. Everything else Photoshop wins, but for me Paint is easier to work with as far as sprites go.

yo serus, i am brazilian, so i only know where to download the portuguese version: http://castelorpg.net/ the site is also brazilian but the link is easy to find

kk thanx…hey what exactly does ascci maker do???

he is mostly used to do rpg games, cuz the graphic interface was build originaly for this… but after a few games like “final fantasy fighters” or Destiny calls complete the funcion of assci maker raised to an infinite number XD

now there are people trying to do online games with the ascci maker XP

about the smash bros sprites, thanks, im using snes so far, if i need i givve u a call,nice to now you have these

i like this one alot better then the other :slight_smile: :

im here to anunce the cancelment of this project, i got tired of bugs

Oh nozerz…

lol, i saw cancellation, but not because of bugs, meh, learn from this and do better on the next one i guess.

That’s too bad. I really wanted to try the game.