So I've been watching My Little Pony

Yep. Just started it today. It’s some pretty serious shit.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-little-po…ndship-is-magic

Here’s a guy swho’s uploaded all of it on Youtube.

But be warned. Only enter if you are man enough. So ask yourself first. Are you man enough for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

Oh, god, here I thought that this board was going to avoid all that, were you influenced by the escapist and the ludicrous amounts of pony topics there as well?

I have somehow managed to avoid the pony craze. But if the internet is this caught up in it, eventually I’ll have to cave. But that’s gonna be a little while longer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh, the pony craze will wear off. I watched the first three episodes, and can’t see why so many adults like it. Two of my friends are obsessed with the show, and I think it’s just another fad like Pokemon, only that show is nostalgic now. To be honest, when I was 4 I used to watch the original my little pony, at my babysitters house, and I can’t remember why I liked it so much. The animation is pretty good in MLP:FIM, I do admit. But other than that…Why do so many people like it?

May 30th 2011, the day I became a brony.

Well, sucks to be you then.

I like it to take a break from the drudgery of life and experience a magical land of perfect friendship without harsh judgments or criticism. I think it’s a good show because it shows what the world could be like if people cared just a bit more for one another.

god dammit, guys

?

My guess would be he watched it.

?