Sony or Microsoft

to be honest i only voted sony because most of the anime based games are only on ps2 =)

i like sony i hate microsoft Mac is way better there is coller stuff

Chester, Don’t bump old topics. Thats what gold leader told me.

Wow, talk about contradictions…

Trace, there are three things you can do with something like this: You can report it to a mod (who by now already knows), you can just not reply and let the aging topic die, or you can do what you did and revive the topic with an order not to bump. Just don’t respond to this anymore; there’s no point.

I like sony more than microsoft because i find the games are more fun than the xboxs.

1.Nintendo
2.Microsoft
3.sony
I voted microsoft cuz there was no Nintendo.

I agree with the above. Neither. Both make pretty crappy games, although there are some exeptions.

I cant … actually … um, think of any …

i like sony more. i love my psp. between my ds and psp. well my psp is always on me. because it does everything. and the ps3 looks like it will sadly fail =( sucks…it looked really cool and fun and alot of work was put in it. =(

Boomerang controllers are cool? Stealing the Spider Man font for the PS3 is cool and alot of work? Haha!

i have only played 2 game series on the ps2 that are any good: kingdom hearts, and final fantasy. it was made for mainly for racing games, and i really dont like those. the gamecube was made for mario and older stuff. xbox has all the good fps(minus metroid prime) and thats why i like it.

I’m typ’n this post on a VAIO which has been one of the best computers I have used. Microsoft and Sony combine to make a darn good computer. Point = Sony makes great computers, but Microsoft > Sony in gamage department.