Spider ball track sprites: in progress

oh, i thought u were making ur own game. thanx for goin out and lookin for sprites

Your welcome! :smiley:

I’d need DaHaK’s opinion on this as well, but seeing I’m a co-author of those spiderball tracks, for now, NO, you can’t use them anywhere else, as I am keeping them exclusive for P2d.

aww… i already have them saved on my computer, oh well. i guess i’ll make my own.

yeah, in some cases, in fact most cases, i’d let you use them, but considering the situation with p2d being the way it is, i’d have to say no, it would be better to try and build your own, especially after what metroidhandler said about this being an original project, so yeah, i wish i could say yes, but the circumstances just wont allow it.

it’s ok, i’ve made my own, lower quality of course (that’s because i suck at spriting, but they actually turned out ok)

Let’s see your lower quality ones.

no, they r only beta version. plus they SUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK! i’m horrible at making my own sprites. i’m only good at ripping.

Those are nice tracks. The lighting on the side though… was that there in MP?

Fairly sure it was.

it was there, but it wasnt as prominent on all the tracks, only on a few of them were they actually visable, alot of the spiderball track animation ideas came from mp2 and were researched as to whether or not they were in metroid prime. so yeah, theyre there, theyre just not very visable.

Hmmm… never noticed that. Indeed they are.

If that’s so, maybe you should make yours less visible. :stuck_out_tongue:

because with the added animation it gives more atmosphere and motion to the game. instead of simple spider ball tracks you have machinery that moves and in atleast a small way demonstrates how it works, instead of just an orange track on the wall you have guidelights to show the edges of it, and also shows that the machinery making it work is still active. maybe i’m overanalyzing but thats how i see it, if its part of a chozo design it should be powerful enough to keep running even after years and years of neglect.

I know this is the remake of MP, but maybe u should make the look like MP2 sprites. or, if in (7 years) they make MP2E2D, they could us e them, or maybe even dor this game. they look much better than the MP spiderball tracks.

I like those sprites the ones on the real ones are black and orange (forgive me if i am wrong i am color blind) real ugly but the ones DaHak made add some life to the whole thing.

damn i wanna see then! i can’t see them anywhere!
[dumb] me’s sad… [/dumb]

I can never see any of these images…it just says “User Posted Image”…I don’t get it…Is it because I’m ot a high-ranked member or what?

It’s because the links are old and now dead.